God Hates Disabled People and Bastard

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
If you thought that God only hated gays then you would be wrong. God hates anyone with a disability and that is why he makes disabled people because he's an evil son of a bitch. I'm not making this shit up. It's in the Bible aka the Word of God.

What the Bible says about Handicapped People
Ex.4:11
Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Lev.21:17-23
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

If you see a disabled person be aware that God hates that person.

GOD WANTS YOU TO SHUN DISABLED PEOPLE AND BASTARD CHILDREN AND NOT ALLOW THEM IN A CHURCH

Exclusion from the Congregation
1"No one who is emasculated or has his male organ cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD. 2"No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of the LORD.3"No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of their descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall ever enter the assembly of the LORD,…

If you thought that God only hated gays then you would be wrong. God hates anyone with a disability and that is why he makes disabled people because he's an evil son of a bitch. I'm not making this shit up. It's in the Bible aka the Word of God.

Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

GOD WANTS YOU TO SHUN DISABLED PEOPLE AND BASTARD CHILDREN AND NOT ALLOW THEM IN A CHURCH

1"No one who is emasculated or has his male organ cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD. 2"No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of the LORD.3"No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of their descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall ever enter the assembly of the LORD,…
FYI ----- The ONLY thing GOD hates is SIN, and he forgives that.

It is "No one of incestuous birth shall enter the assembly of the Lord..."

Incest was clearly unacceptable in the Jewish community. What say you? Should incest have been ruled as acceptable?

We see that the community felt those in close service to the Lord should not be blemished as they did not feel it right to make a blemished offering to the Lord, not when there were unblemished alternatives. What you are seeing here is not God's rejection, but mankind's desire to offer the most perfect (not the least) to God.

It is "No one of incestuous birth shall enter the assembly of the Lord..."

Incest was clearly unacceptable in the Jewish community. What say you? Should incest have been ruled as acceptable?

We see that the community felt those in close service to the Lord should not be blemished as they did not feel it right to make a blemished offering to the Lord, not when there were unblemished alternatives. What you are seeing here is not God's rejection, but mankind's desire to offer the most perfect (not the least) to God.
God is providing a visual demonstration of perfection. Who but Jesus can fit the bill!

God is providing a visual demonstration of perfection. Who but Jesus can fit the bill!

Leviticus and Deuteronomy were long before Jesus. I think people of those times, just like people today, long to do the right thing. Giving God their best, and having the best among them making the offering, seems right.

Jesus came and turned a lot of that on its head with God's care for the poor, the lost, the outcast.

That's not the half of it. God hates everyone who doesn't worship Him. If your god is named Jesus, God hates you with the heat of a nova.

That's not the half of it. God hates everyone who doesn't worship Him. If your god is named Jesus, God hates you with the heat of a nova.

Grin. It's not only not the half of it, it is not any of it. Let's not forget that God is love; that His mercy, love, faithfulness is forever.

Grin. It's not only not the half of it, it is not any of it. Let's not forget that God is love; that His mercy, love, faithfulness is forever.

In the modern edited pop-culture 'God is a Carebear' version of things maybe. Not in the Scriptural version though. As I demonstrated, God is a massive inferiority complex. :)

God has the power to and does heal many people. Not sure what that has to do with requirements for priests

So much love that He demands to be loved or He'll torment you for eternity.

Said it before, say it again, God is no different than any other wife-beater. "Baby, I love you. Why do you make me hit you?"

In the modern edited pop-culture 'God is a Carebear' version of things maybe. Not in the Scriptural version though. As I demonstrated, God is a massive inferiority complex. :)
Through the Word of God, God is demonstrating the need of a SAVIOR --- Why, Where and How. If you are perfect, and without sin, you don't need Jesus. God is inferior to nothing. However, His perfection must be satisfied for a person to come to GOD. Christ/Messiah does just this. All the sacrifices that the Hebrews were asked to perform pointed to the final/ultimate sacrifice God Himself needed to perform in order to take man away from Satan's control. If you wish to remain under Satan's foot, simply continue along the path you have chosen and you will.

Clearly someone has lied to you about God. Your god is so hateful that he killed nearly every living thing on earth in a flood.

de5d62a3390ca964f72f420911fc523d_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Your god has gone on killing sprees that would have made Hitler cringe. Even Thomas Jefferson knew that God was pure unrepentant evil.

Clearly someone has lied to you about God. Your god is so hateful that he killed nearly every living thing on earth in a flood.

Your god has gone on killing sprees that would have made Hitler cringe. Even Thomas Jefferson knew that God was pure unrepentant evil.
Believe it or not, there is help for people like you. Faith and belief in GOD is a personal matter, and it should be respected as such. What does it benefit you to bash someone's faith and belief in GOD? Does it make your day? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Exactly what do you get out of it?

Through the Word of God, God is demonstrating the need of a SAVIOR --- Why, Where and How. If you are perfect, and without sin, you don't need Jesus. God is inferior to nothing. However, His perfection must be satisfied for a person to come to GOD. Christ/Messiah does just this. All the sacrifices that the Hebrews were asked to perform pointed to the final/ultimate sacrifice God Himself needed to perform in order to take man away from Satan's control. If you wish to remain under Satan's foot, simply continue along the path you have chosen and you will.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

God punished the entire human race because one woman who didn't know the difference between good and bad got tricked by a talking snake. God, who is all know created that talking snake knowing the it would trick Eve into eating an apple.

ggluc2.jpg
enhanced-buzz-2475-1319650919-10.jpg

Believe it or not, there is help for people like you. Faith and belief in GOD is a personal matter, and it should be respected as such. What does it benefit you to bash someone's faith and belief in GOD? Does it make your day? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Exactly what do you get out of it?

Faith is BS and I call BS. Faith is a bad thing and your god's own words prove that he is PURE EVIL.

I will do more than bash you faith. I will destroy it lie by lie by lie... You can thank me later.

Faith is BS and I call BS. Faith is a bad thing and your god's own words prove that he is PURE EVIL.

I will do more than bash you faith. I will destroy it lie by lie by lie... You can thank me later.
Are you afraid to answer the questions that I asked you?

God has the power to and does heal many people. Not sure what that has to do with requirements for priests

I'm so glad you said that... God has the power to heal you say? Jesus confirms that...

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 )

Well then, there are billions of people in this world suffering with incurable illnesses that God created and inflicted upon them. OK then.... Jesus said again and again what ever you ask for he and his Father will do. Since you have faith, ask your god to cure all the diseased and suffering people in the world. Don't believe it?

And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 )

Luke and Matthew both heard him say it but what else did Jesus say on the subject of prayer?

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 )

Would you like to see children with horrible diseases cured?

According to God all you have to do is ask so ask God to cure the diseases of all the world's children! DO IT! No BULLSHIT just do it. NO EXCUSES JUST DO IT! All you have to do is ask.

Forum List

Back