Donald Trump Headlines The 153rd Annual NRA Meeting

Ahh mr. BumpstockBan AKA Mr. TakeTheGunsFirst..
This is why nobody gives a shit about the NRA anymore.

We've been through this MANY times. Trump wanted to ban the guns from certain people, not from everybody and that's the only time that I'm going to say that again.

So did Trump.

No, I do believe that you're confusing that with the notes that he apparently flushed down the toilet because as all of us already know, Trump does everything wrong. If he breathes too loud it's game over. 🙄

Poor choice from the NRA. Trump has shown himself as not a friend to gun rights. He should be booed off the stage for his unconstitutional words and actions against gun ownership.

Yeah law abiding citizens having guns isn't a problem, but we want them out of the hands of the criminals.
He wasnt talking about criminals. People are innocent until proven guilty.
You contradict yourself.

Yeah law abiding citizens having guns isn't a problem, but we want them out of the hands of the criminals.
Is that in the constitution? Referenced in the second amendment?

I mean now, the second amendment is about self-defense. Do criminals and the mentally ill not have a right to self-defense?

How come you are so willing to climb to the top of that slippery slope? I mean first it is criminals. Then it is dumbshit rednecks. And mentally ill--great, I am down with that. Ban and confiscate all guns from the mentally ill. We start by checking the firearm registry. You own more than half a dozen guns, well obviously you have some mental issues, paranoia will destroy yah. Confiscate em all.

How? Because some activist in a rob said so?

Because of my view of the Constitution, and while I am a Strict Constructionist, I am not an absolutist.

Due process can remove rights, and appearing before a judge is due process. My issue has always been Dems can't be trusted to impose the speedy part.

Forum List

Back