Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

How does this "silence free speech"?

Would the RWNJs feel the same if the college was one of the rabid RW fundie christian, anti-freedom joints?

Fact is, the RW nutters never ever support free speech from the left but now get all hysterical over coulter being canx?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Is Berkeley a public university or not, moron?

IMO, all points of view should be welcome at any and all colleges and universities. But that is an OPINION only. The OP mistakenly stated that this is a free speech issue. I disagree. That's why I wrote "read the first five words of the First Amendment".

IMO, "public"or "private" isn't the question or the answer.

Again, read the first five words of the First Amendment.

Do you really want govt to control our colleges and universities?

it is all it is about.

Cons really get their snowflake feelings hurt when someone shouts them down.

Welcome to the 1st amendment cupcakes. Either practice your oratory or go home. You derps had no problem with your dear leader drumpf telling crowds at his events to beat up on anyone that opposes him and that he would pay their legal fees.

See how that shit bites your ass.
^literally doesn't understand what a public university is....

You live in extremes, not reality.
what is your reality exactly?

Last edited:
How does this "silence free speech"?

Would the RWNJs feel the same if the college was one of the rabid RW fundie christian, anti-freedom joints?

Fact is, the RW nutters never ever support free speech from the left but now get all hysterical over coulter being canx?

[emoji849]

Is Berkeley a public university or not, moron?

IMO, all points of view should be welcome at any and all colleges and universities. But that is an OPINION only. The OP mistakenly stated that this is a free speech issue. I disagree. That's why I wrote "read the first five words of the First Amendment".

IMO, "public"or "private" isn't the question or the answer.

Again, read the first five words of the First Amendment.

Do you really want govt to control our colleges and universities?

The government DOES control public schools, nitwit.

Assaulting people and destroying property is against the law, last I checked.

Berkeley PD is complicit in this BULLSHIT.

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

Liberal hypocrisy....all day, every day.
And this isn't about "security" to begin with.

That's just one of the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech because they are afraid of it.

They are cowards. People who actually believe in freedom of speech welcome opposing views and make way for them.
dude, I love a good argument. sometimes I learn things.
the left must just know their arguments are unjust and why they don't wish to get into a discussion on politics. They know their gonna lose.
They put a huge amount of effort into keeping the kids in an ideological vacuum, so they'll come up with any excuse necessary to KEEP them in it.

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.
If the majority of that community rejects a specific message- then canceling it is that community exercising THEIR free speech. Coulter will be fine there are plenty of appropriate forums for them to spew their nonsense. Fox, infowars, all these far right fake news sites are more appropriate places for their heaping pile of BS, keep it off our campuses!!

Notice how all the RW'ers easily flipped from their Cliven Bundy positions?
what do you mean?

I mean Bundy was/is a rightwing hero for breaking the law.

Same when they were stealing public and private property in Oregon. And ask them if they believe govt should be able to steal private property for the pussy grabbers idiotic and useless wall.

RWNJs want to be owned and controlled. That's why they love Pooting and voted for a dictator. And they want govt to control what we all see, read and hear.

Welcome to the 1st amendment cupcakes. Either practice your oratory or go home. You derps had no problem with your dear leader drumpf telling crowds at his events to beat up on anyone that opposes him and that he would pay their legal fees.

what is reality exactly?

I'm not surprised you would ask such a question.

Bernie Sanders exposes the Regressive Left for what it is:
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original

Assaulting people and destroying property is against the law, last I checked.

Berkeley PD is complicit in this BULLSHIT.

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

Liberal hypocrisy....all day, every day.

How does canceling coulter "destroy property"?

Berkeley has been a joke of a university for decades, not surprised by their un American actions at all. I bet half of their professors could not even recite the Bill Of Rights. And if they were to read them they would vomit. The people at Berkeley, the big decision makers, the butt hurt leftest are ruining a once great institution of higher learning.

In point of fact, protest is the most American activity of all. Our founding fathers even said it is our duty to protest our govt and Berkeley has a long history standing up for constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Deal with it.

what is reality exactly?

I'm not surprised you would ask such a question.
I'm in here daily, and dude, your reality is much much different than mine. so when you post something so extreme as that, one needs to know what your reality is exactly.

Berkeley has been a joke of a university for decades, not surprised by their un American actions at all. I bet half of their professors could not even recite the Bill Of Rights. And if they were to read them they would vomit. The people at Berkeley, the big decision makers, the butt hurt leftest are ruining a once great institution of higher learning.

In point of fact, protest is the most American activity of all. Our founding fathers even said it is our duty to protest our govt and Berkeley has a long history standing up for constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Deal with it.

I give two shits they protest, but turning it into a war is not what the constitution says.

Deal with it.

No problem, please stand out in front of the crowd and wear a name tag...it just makes life so much easier.

The Regressives continue to make Bernie Sanders look like Ronald Reagan.
Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
So you're not really into freedom of expression as he is?
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.

You sounds like a commercial for Antifa

Bernie is weak, and fascists have spent all of history rolling over weaklings like him.
Speak as free as you want. But peddle speech that inspires anger and violence at your own risk.

They have no problem with threats and intimidation.

It's who they are.

Good. Fascism can't be met with appeasement.

Good. Fascism can't be met with appeasement.
do you even know what fascism is? LOL

No more football games, because sometimes the fans get out of control.

There could be VIOLENCE at any CAL BERKELEY football game....so they should all be cancelled.

Forum List

Back