Berkeley reverses their decision to ban Coulter...

So a woman throwing bottles and rocks into a crowd doesn't qualify?

Yawn, don't care.

YOu are trying the same tactic that StevieRacist uses. No, no one ever said blacks were 3/5ths of a person. They were counted as 3/5ths for census purposes only. Free blacks were considered a person.

Yeah, like there were a lot of those around...

The very point that we 1) Had slavery as a thing and 2) counted slaves as less than people were pretty fucked up and nothing to be proud of, but you guys will say, "Yeah, but the founding slave rapists had it totally right when it came to the Electoral College!"

This was a racist country when it was founded and it's a racist country now. It stops being a racist country when people like Coulter are no longer accepted in polite society.

Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter
I don't like her politics much, but I hope she doesn't get hurt. I think this should have been the reasonable solution to this situation a long time ago:
A leader from the college group that invited CoulterA said that the group plans to hold the event April 27 only if the university provides a venue. But, the group leader said, a national conservative group, the Young America’s Foundation, is separately working with Coulter to explore spaces off-campus where she could speak April 27.

So a woman throwing bottles and rocks into a crowd doesn't qualify?

Yawn, don't care.

YOu are trying the same tactic that StevieRacist uses. No, no one ever said blacks were 3/5ths of a person. They were counted as 3/5ths for census purposes only. Free blacks were considered a person.

The very point that we 1) Had slavery as a thing and 2) counted slaves as less than people were pretty fucked up and nothing to be proud of, but you guys will say, "Yeah, but the founding slave rapists had it totally right when it came to the Electoral College!"

This was a racist country when it was founded and it's a racist country now. It stops being a racist country when people like Coulter are no longer accepted in polite society.

So throwing bottles into a crowd is ok, but punching someone to stop them from doing that is wrong. lol Your standards are sick.

Yes, there was slavery in the US when we started. Then we ammended the US Constitution to outlaw it. Insisting that union thugs and violent protestors are ok, but meeting that violence with violence is wrong, is part of the current problem.

You aren't fighting for some noble cause. You are a violent wannabe asshole. Too cowardly to actually DO anything, but supportive of those who attack unarmed people (even women and children).

Polite society does not commit violent protests moron.

The U is doing the moral thing to let her speak.

The U has the legal right to deny her that privilege.

I'd go just so I could boo her. Interesting thing about her: she's good friends with Bill Maher. Last night on his show he said he likes her very much personally but doesn't believe a fucking thing that she says or writes. What a psycho she must be.

So throwing bottles into a crowd is ok, but punching someone to stop them from doing that is wrong. lol Your standards are sick.

Not sure what you are babbling about, but don't care. the lady who was sucker punched by the Neo-Nazi wasn't throwing a bottle.

Yes, there was slavery in the US when we started. Then we ammended the US Constitution to outlaw it. Insisting that union thugs and violent protestors are ok, but meeting that violence with violence is wrong, is part of the current problem.

No, the problem is that we are still fighting the union fight 100 years later. We shouldn't be. We are still fighting over race. We shouldn't be.

You aren't fighting for some noble cause. You are a violent wannabe asshole. Too cowardly to actually DO anything, but supportive of those who attack unarmed people (even women and children).

Guy, here's the thing. I don't belong to a union, and I don't have any desire to be. But you fuck with a man's livelihood, don't be horribly surprised when he fucks up your whole day.

American leftists are the most violent sociopaths since the brownshirts. If we were not a well armed society these thug parasites would be on the march and the death toll would rival the bolsheviks.

But they want the 2nd Amendment removed for "public safety"....

BULLSHIT.

You obviously are mouthing buzz words and know nothing about the brownshirts. And I don't know of anyone who wants to repeal the 2nd A. But 85% of Americans would like to have a thorough background check system.
8-12-2015-3-56-39-PM.png

Seriously I am done arguing with a moron who thinks Trump should be impeached, because the People said no. :lol:

Not sure what you are babbling about, but don't care. the lady who was sucker punched by the Neo-Nazi wasn't throwing a bottle.

No, the problem is that we are still fighting the union fight 100 years later. We shouldn't be. We are still fighting over race. We shouldn't be.

Guy, here's the thing. I don't belong to a union, and I don't have any desire to be. But you fuck with a man's livelihood, don't be horribly surprised when he fucks up your whole day.

There is video of the girl who was punched throwing bottles.

And if you throw bottles into a crowd which includes women, children and senior citizens, don't be surprised if someone fucks up your whole day.

I think the Sig speaks for itself.

Trump should be impeached because the people didn't choose him.

Sure they did, he won by the system in place that we all knew existed prior to voting. You could at least bring a towel if you're going to melt every where snowflake.

Sure there is. There's also video of Bigfoot somewhere..

And if you throw bottles into a crowd which includes women, children and senior citizens, don't be surprised if someone fucks up your whole day.

Again, nice to see you showing your true colors and cheering for a Neo-Nazi.

damigo.png

Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

They must want to see her get her ass beat down but at least she didn't cower out of it over fear.
This should be interesting.
What excuse can they use to attack her like Milo............................ Oh they will use anything they can.

I remember my dad and grand dad and uncles laughing when talking about crushing the klan and a white citizens council a long time ago.

"They acted all amazed that we would go after them! They did bad things, and they were upset that we went after them for bad things. They thought the police and law would protect them, the fools."

The woman got into a mess of a brawl. No one is innocent in those matters.

Righty or lefty violence must be crushed.

Sure there is. There's also video of Bigfoot somewhere..

Again, nice to see you showing your true colors and cheering for a Neo-Nazi.

damigo.png

Nope, not even close. I despise such ignorance. But it does not mean that they do not have free speech. Much like the BLM guy who was speaking at an event and called for the killing of all white people. That is protected under free speech as well.

Forum List

Back