Berkeley reverses their decision to ban Coulter...

I've heard that the administration is going to impose impossible conditions on the new venue.

They are going to require Coulter to tell the truth and not say stupid things?

Or they will become violent, which the left does when they protest. Peace and love, until somebody is allowed to speak we disagree with, then it's on, bottles, rocks and fires.
The alt right does as well, BTM. Any rioting must be automatically crushed.

There is video of the girl who was punched throwing bottles.

Sure there is. There's also video of Bigfoot somewhere..

And if you throw bottles into a crowd which includes women, children and senior citizens, don't be surprised if someone fucks up your whole day.

Again, nice to see you showing your true colors and cheering for a Neo-Nazi.

damigo.png

Nope, not even close. I despise such ignorance. But it does not mean that they do not have free speech. Much like the BLM guy who was speaking at an event and called for the killing of all white people. That is protected under free speech as well.

Inciting violence is NOT protected speech-

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia

directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action".[1

Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter
Thank goodness for our First Amendment!

There is video of the girl who was punched throwing bottles.

Sure there is. There's also video of Bigfoot somewhere..

And if you throw bottles into a crowd which includes women, children and senior citizens, don't be surprised if someone fucks up your whole day.

Again, nice to see you showing your true colors and cheering for a Neo-Nazi.

damigo.png

Nope, not even close. I despise such ignorance. But it does not mean that they do not have free speech. Much like the BLM guy who was speaking at an event and called for the killing of all white people. That is protected under free speech as well.

Inciting violence is NOT protected speech-

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia

directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action".[1

True, if that is what is being said (or done). But don't you have to allow free speech to determine whether or not they are inciting violence?

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.
Why do they need to be protected by Law Enforcement?

You afraid they may something you disagree with, finding it necessary to destroy property and assault those you disagree with?

NAZI?

Or Marxist Progressive?

So you support mob rule. You think Liberals should feel free to silence opposition by enacting violence and riots in support of their cause?

I think that if you walk into a bar and start insulting someone's mother, you deserve to get punched out.

If you walk onto a university and start spewing vile racist garbage, you deserve to be punched out.

The thing is, you "conservatives' ran out of ideas years ago when it became pretty clearly the things you want don't work.

So the racism is all you have left, and yes, that should be stood up to.
Funny.

As a Democrat for my entire life, it appears what you spew is exactly why I am no longer a Democrat.

Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

I don't like her politics much, but I hope she doesn't get hurt. I think this should have been the reasonable solution to this situation a long time ago:
A leader from the college group that invited CoulterA said that the group plans to hold the event April 27 only if the university provides a venue. But, the group leader said, a national conservative group, the Young America’s Foundation, is separately working with Coulter to explore spaces off-campus where she could speak April 27.

The reasonable solution is for the campus administration and police to maintain law and order, no matter how many criminals get hurt.

Or maybe for lefties to NOT be violent thugs, but, that is just me being naive.

Quite the contrary... I think that when your ideas are dangerous, you don't get a right to free speech anymore.

Hey, guess what we did to pro-Fascist Americans after Pearl Harbor? We threw their fucking asses in prison and deported them after the war was over.

I just can't think of a country I dislike enough to wish Mr. Damigo on...

You afraid they may something you disagree with, finding it necessary to destroy property and assault those you disagree with?

Quite right.. I think we should let Ms.Coulter totally spew her racist bile... and if someone wants to punch her teeth out, that's perfectly fine.

Or we can just not let her incite a riot to start with, which is what she wants to do.

Imagine that.

I don't like her politics much, but I hope she doesn't get hurt. I think this should have been the reasonable solution to this situation a long time ago:
A leader from the college group that invited CoulterA said that the group plans to hold the event April 27 only if the university provides a venue. But, the group leader said, a national conservative group, the Young America’s Foundation, is separately working with Coulter to explore spaces off-campus where she could speak April 27.

The reasonable solution is for the campus administration and police to maintain law and order, no matter how many criminals get hurt.

That's just crazy! Impossible! Deal in reality buddy. Hahahaha

Dems hate to deal with their crazy minions. They think they're scary, that's why they hire them to riot and attack.

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.

NAZI?

Or Marxist Progressive?
Or neo-fascist alt righties, eg.

Imagine that.

"for lefties or righties" corrected it for you

Forum List

Back