Berkeley reverses their decision to ban Coulter...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Imagine that.

Since she was going to show up anyway, they have suddenly found an appropriate venue for her.

"Coulter said in an email to The Washington Post on Wednesday that the university had been trying to force her to cancel her speech by “imposing ridiculous demands” on her but that she still agreed “to all of their silly requirements.” She said she believes that her speech “has been unconstitutionally banned” by the “public, taxpayer-supported UC-Berkeley.”

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

American leftists are the most violent sociopaths since the brownshirts. If we were not a well armed society these thug parasites would be on the march and the death toll would rival the bolsheviks.

But they want the 2nd Amendment removed for "public safety"....

BULLSHIT.

American leftists are the most violent sociopaths since the brownshirts. If we were not a well armed society these thug parasites would be on the march and the death toll would rival the bolsheviks.

But they want the 2nd Amendment removed for "public safety"....

BULLSHIT.

Yup, it is all bullshit.

The U is doing the moral thing to let her speak.

The U has the legal right to deny her that privilege.

She basically shamed them into it which is ironic that a college that prides it's self on it's alleged tolerance and diversity would need to be shamed to allow a viewpoint they don't agree with to speak there.

Berkeley educated people supported and voted for Maxine watters and Nancy pelousi.

I suppose I should remove the word educated from that given their support.

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.

At the recent Berkley event, the cops were not protecting anyone. But the ANTIFA assholes got run off anyway.

I'm curious to see if they will follow Auburn University's example and unmask the violent little turds.

Forum List

Back