Berkeley reverses their decision to ban Coulter...

When the ANTIFA terrorists show up, will the cops be told to "Stand Down"?

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.

At the recent Berkley event, the cops were not protecting anyone. But the ANTIFA assholes got run off anyway.

I'm curious to see if they will follow Auburn University's example and unmask the violent little turds.

yeah that is been going around

at first it was believed that the cops supported the antifa (Anti First Amendment)thugs

but perhaps the cops did not intervene

because they knew the thugs would get a good ass beating from the conservatives

--LOL

One can only hope.

I honestly wonder how brave Coulter, Milo or that asshole who wrote "The Bell Curve" would be if they didn't have cops protecting them.
So you support mob rule. You think Liberals should feel free to silence opposition by enacting violence and riots in support of their cause?

One can only hope.

So you support mob rule. You think Liberals should feel free to silence opposition by enacting violence and riots in support of their cause?

Joe believes anyone who thinks differently than him should be bullied by government or by progressive asshats like himself.

He is a fascist prick.

The alt right neo-fascists antifas here always get beat down.

Good to see the U change its decision. And if and when the right and left antifas attack each other, the police will beat both sides down.

One can only hope.

Joey has ALWAYS been perfectly fine with using violence to stifle political speech, as long as the "right" people are being attacked. He is also A-OK with union thugs threatening someone's young children.

He truly is pure and undiluted evil.

I think that if you walk into a bar and start insulting someone's mother, you deserve to get punched out.

If you walk onto a university and start spewing vile racist garbage, you deserve to be punched out.

The thing is, you "conservatives' ran out of ideas years ago when it became pretty clearly the things you want don't work.

So the racism is all you have left, and yes, that should be stood up to.

She basically shamed them into it which is ironic that a college that prides it's self on it's alleged tolerance and diversity would need to be shamed to allow a viewpoint they don't agree with to speak there.

And they are still playing fucking games.

AND I guarantee that they will NOT take the steps needed to ensure that the lefty brownshirts don't riot and shut down the speech anyways.

I want to be completely clear.

At this point in time, there is no excuse for ANY administrator, or local politician to be "surprised" that lefty brownshirts show up and riot.

"Not being prepared" is just a way of using the brownshirt to shut down the speech.

CLEAR THE FUCKING STREETS.

At the recent Berkley event, the cops were not protecting anyone. But the ANTIFA assholes got run off anyway.

I'm curious to see if they will follow Auburn University's example and unmask the violent little turds.

So you are cheering for the Neo-Nazis who sucker punch women now?

Unlike you, I don't cheer violence.

It's not "no government" you exaggerating twat-hack. What I want is limited government the way the constitution laid out said government.

The way they laid it out was black people were 3/5th of white people and only the landed got to vote... this by you is "limited" government?

And this was when?

And did they actually claim blacks were 3/5 of a person? Or was that strictly a census thing to limit the power of slave holding states?

One can only hope.

Joey has ALWAYS been perfectly fine with using violence to stifle political speech, as long as the "right" people are being attacked. He is also A-OK with union thugs threatening someone's young children.

He truly is pure and undiluted evil.
^^^ Slyhunter is turn speaking, accusing JoeB of what he, Slyhunter, would like to do.

One can only hope.

yeah that is been going around

at first it was believed that the cops supported the antifa (Anti First Amendment)thugs

but perhaps the cops did not intervene

because they knew the thugs would get a good ass beating from the conservatives

--LOL

I assume the local politicians ordered the cops to stand down because they assumed that in BERKELEY that the lefties would win.

And this was when?

And did they actually claim blacks were 3/5 of a person? Or was that strictly a census thing to limit the power of slave holding states?

I think it was a pretty clear defining statement of what the country was about when it was founded...

For all the fetishists who say, "We need to have government that the Founding Fathers Wanted".

No, we need government that solves the problems of 2017.

One of those being the racism that this country had written into its DNA when it was founded and said blacks were 3/5th of a white person.

She basically shamed them into it which is ironic that a college that prides it's self on it's alleged tolerance and diversity would need to be shamed to allow a viewpoint they don't agree with to speak there.

And they are still playing fucking games.

AND I guarantee that they will NOT take the steps needed to ensure that the lefty brownshirts don't riot and shut down the speech anyways.

I want to be completely clear.

At this point in time, there is no excuse for ANY administrator, or local politician to be "surprised" that lefty brownshirts show up and riot.

"Not being prepared" is just a way of using the brownshirt to shut down the speech.

CLEAR THE FUCKING STREETS.
Correll is describing what the want the regressive Neo-Fascist Alt Right to do: violence, clear the streets, shut down free speech.

And this was when?

I think it was a pretty clear defining statement of what the country was about when it was founded...

For all the fetishists who say, "We need to have government that the Founding Fathers Wanted".

No, we need government that solves the problems of 2017.

One of those being the racism that this country had written into its DNA when it was founded and said blacks were 3/5th of a white person.

YOu are trying the same tactic that StevieRacist uses. No, no one ever said blacks were 3/5ths of a person. They were counted as 3/5ths for census purposes only. Free blacks were considered a person.

Forum List

Back