Bend over Farmers

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

Donald has promised to end the TPP on day one & railed against NAFTA.

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.

It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.
I expect nearly 100% of the regulations on farmers will be eliminated....it will be a hay day like never seen before.....

I expect nearly 100% of the regulations on farmers will be eliminated....it will be a hay day like never seen before.....

Like which ones ? The ones saying you can pay below min wage?

If there's one industry that benefits from special treatment and welfare ..... it's farming !

Why should they bend over? Trump won.

Like which ones ? The ones saying you can pay below min wage?

If there's one industry that benefits from special treatment and welfare ..... it's farming !
Fertilizers, groundcover, runoff, pesticides, lime, air conditioned chicken houses, antibiotics, irrigation, etc...etc...etc.....

The EPA law that found naturally occurring dust to be a pollutant will be overturned. Farmers will be ecstatic.

Why should they bend over? Trump won.

Afternoon Mike, you want to look back five posts and say I'm a liberal please. :lol:

Yes on polluted land with polluted water. Using roundup, or is that not effective anymore.

Uh youre stupid.
First they were voting for that!
Second out ag exports will be fine and improved.

Yes on polluted land with polluted water. Using roundup, or is that not effective anymore.
The better herbicides will be available upon deregulation.....

Actually Farmers and agriculture exports should be fine so long as Donald isn't allowed his 35% tariff bs ... but I suspect he was never serious and just used that line for applause at his rallies.

Forum List

Back