Who are the low information voters?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
The Trump supporters of course. They're also apparently the wrong information voters, and the no information (aka no clue) voters.

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

No, you're not hallucinating. 2 out of 3 Trump voters think the UE rate went up since Obama became president.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Yep. Four in ten Trump voters think the stock market has gone down since Obama became president.

And, amazingly, or not, 4 out of 10 Trump supporters think he won the popular vote:

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Well, no wonder he 'won' then, I guess. lol

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

Repeat after me.. "President Elect Donald J. Trump"

You dummies had your asses handed to you and were shown the door. You can come along for the ride, but get in the back of the bus.

are mooreons considered low information voters or just uneducated partisan hacks ?

snort ~

And they won't have any problem with the fact that Steven Mnuchin was recently working for George Soros.

Because they really don't have any problem with George Soros. They were just told to hate him, and they dutifully obeyed.

The Trump supporters of course. They're also apparently the wrong information voters, and the no information (aka no clue) voters.

No, you're not hallucinating. 2 out of 3 Trump voters think the UE rate went up since Obama became president.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Yep. Four in ten Trump voters think the stock market has gone down since Obama became president.

And, amazingly, or not, 4 out of 10 Trump supporters think he won the popular vote:

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Wow polls from MSNBC, you havent learned it yet.
You still buy tha t shit,.even after this election, there is no hope for you.
THIS is the same shit being said all year and just as wrong as all the other crap they produced.

IE.....this is the definition of Fake News

MSNBC... pffftt. In terms of trustworthiness, they rank below Comedy Central.

That is all you need to know.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

THIS is the same shit being said all year and just as wrong as all the other crap they produced.

It's not a poll from MSNBC, dumbass wingnut.

It's a poll from PPP (Public Policy Polling).

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

I'd hazard a guess they didn't benefit as much as some in "the recovery."

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Thats a democrat polling outfit dipshit, of course MSNBC used it, and again PPP gave us fake news and polls all year. Nothing new.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

OK, a Politicus Poll.... even a bigger joke. Joke station airing a joke poll form a joke website. You crack me up... tell us, what does Elmer Fudd think?

From Politicus:

lnr-logo-042916.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back