Bend over Farmers

It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

Donald has promised to end the TPP on day one & railed against NAFTA.

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.

Ah...you are almost 100% ignorant on this subject. Other countries are not honoring these trade agreements, they take all sorts of measures to keep our agriculture out of their countries, while pouring their products into the US which is exactly why President elect Trump has vowed to renegotiate these trade deals. Sorry skippy swing and a miss.
I posted how the TPP helps exporters. Read the agreement. Trade agreements even the playing field & stops the crap you are lying about. Agent Orange doesn't know shit about trade especially. The only thing he knows about trade is to fuck over the American workers to buy his products overseas & import labor for his US hotel. He has even passed this behavior to his brat kids like Ivanka.
So you're an expert on trade and know the whole TPP and Trump has no clue?

snicker
I reads it. You & the Orange Cheeto likely not.

It is no secret that the rural vote helped Trump win. Farmers. Farmers voted for Trump.

Farmers love NAFTA & Farmers want the TPP (as it is expected to add billions in business to farmers).

So Mr Greenjeans, grab that Vasoline & bend over because you got what you voted for.

Ah...you are almost 100% ignorant on this subject. Other countries are not honoring these trade agreements, they take all sorts of measures to keep our agriculture out of their countries, while pouring their products into the US which is exactly why President elect Trump has vowed to renegotiate these trade deals. Sorry skippy swing and a miss.
I posted how the TPP helps exporters. Read the agreement. Trade agreements even the playing field & stops the crap you are lying about. Agent Orange doesn't know shit about trade especially. The only thing he knows about trade is to fuck over the American workers to buy his products overseas & import labor for his US hotel. He has even passed this behavior to his brat kids like Ivanka.

snicker
Should be
"I read it". I thought I better correct it before you whiny fucks had a tissy fit.

snicker
You reads it? The orange comment alone pegs you as a retard.

snicker
Should be
"I read it". I thought I better correct it before you whiny fucks had a tissy fit.
Hit the edit button, dumbfuck.

The EPA law that found naturally occurring dust to be a pollutant will be overturned. Farmers will be ecstatic.

Get ready for another dust bowl.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back