Trump told Iowans to ‘get over’ school shootings. They did.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Trump told Iowans to ‘get over’ school shootings. They did. Election deniers, evangelicals ... never forget the children. Exit polls caught it all. Election deniers, and Evangelicals putting aside principles and reality. But it's rural Iowa, and Mr. Trump

"Former president made the comment 36 hours after one student was killed and seven people wounded during the first day of school"

from another link: Remind me: Why do we begin our presidential elections with a contest so twee that a candidate can win a massive landslide without capturing enough voters to fill a football stadium? After a lifetime of self-promotion, a hit TV show and four tumultuous years as president, Donald Trump persuaded fewer than 60,000 people to caucus for him on Monday — 10,000 short of capacity at an Iowa Hawkeyes home game.

Fucking liar.

Meanwhile the stuttering fuck was told about the school shooting and he asked "Was it another tranny? And who is that little girl over there coming out of the bathroom? She's hot!"

Evangelicals make me puke

1705458095475.png

Trump told Iowans to ‘get over’ school shootings. They did. Election deniers, evangelicals ... never forget the children. Exit polls caught it all. Election deniers, and Evangelicals putting aside principles and reality. But it's rural Iowa, and Mr. Trump

"Former president made the comment 36 hours after one student was killed and seven people wounded during the first day of school"

from another link: Remind me: Why do we begin our presidential elections with a contest so twee that a candidate can win a massive landslide without capturing enough voters to fill a football stadium? After a lifetime of self-promotion, a hit TV show and four tumultuous years as president, Donald Trump persuaded fewer than 60,000 people to caucus for him on Monday — 10,000 short of capacity at an Iowa Hawkeyes home game.

wow the Radical Left is going after Jews and Evangelicals

Forum List

Back