Barack Obama Is Doing A BANG-UP Job!!

History as taught and learned by the left wing propagandists will likely be kind to President Obama.

But if they were honest and objective, they wouldn't be.

This is part of why stooges like you cannot see even a glimmer of reality.

So you agree that if only 10% of what hacks like you say were true then our wonderful country would have folded in 1777? Or did I confuse you with someone with a different critical thinking skill set?

Not too good with reading comprehension, are you sparky?

I'm OK in comprehension skills. I think it is you that seems to be confused.

So you agree that if only 10% of what hacks like you say were true then our wonderful country would have folded in 1777? Or did I confuse you with someone with a different critical thinking skill set?

Not too good with reading comprehension, are you sparky?

I'm OK in comprehension skills. I think it is you that seems to be confused.

Proving just how stupid and non-comprehending you are!

Nicely done, moron.

It appears that psychobubbles rides with rderp on the same short bus!

Pub policies and BS have been a total disaster for 30 years...see sig. Their lies and propaganda are crap that all but the brainwashed and hateful recognize- which is WAY too many. See sig. All Pubcrappe or its result....FACT. Pub dupes and haters...with BS talking points and stupid insults:cuckoo:....Hoping for your recovery.:eusa_whistle:

History as taught and learned by the left wing propagandists will likely be kind to President Obama.

But if they were honest and objective, they wouldn't be.

This is part of why stooges like you cannot see even a glimmer of reality.

No, moron. Unlike idiots like you, I don't subscribe to the positively retarded notion that those who disagree with chumps like you are "hacks." I read the drivel bullshit spew you posted. Ergo, it is clear that it is you who are the hack.

And no. The Country did well in terms of setting the foundation for what has lasted so far almost 240 years BECAUSE they subscribed to the things I believe and those whom morons like YOU consider "hacks" believe.

You wouldn't RECOGNIZE a critical thinking skill set, ya dickweed. You'd have to be able to think on your own. Clearly, you can't.

My, my. This is a positive thread about the Prez as some here said never happens and bam, the idiots show up and try and make it about themselves and how they view their perceived terribleness of 'Murica. For shame, for shame. Like I said earlier, if only 10% of the horseshit you rightwing bitches said were true then our wonderful country would have folded like a cheap suit in or about 1777.

I sometimes wonder if when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and spent most of their time investigating and undermining Bush that they also purposefully took their eye's off the ball and the growing economic problems of the country.

How could they miss the inevitable housing bubble that most Americans suspected all along, given that they were directly responsible and had the inside scoop for instance? Bush warned them several times but they refused to act...mmm

If Reid and Pelosi had actually investigated gwb as you claim and I wished then he and many of his administration and other war criminals would now be in prison.

Another oddity with Pelosi & Reid is the unemployment figures, after 1 year of Democrat control and the last of the Republican budgets past away, the unemployment figures started growing precipitously.

I suppose it's against the rules for Democrats to question these things...I understand just blaming Bush is the simplest of answers, no thought required...ergo the Obama/Democrat/ liberal press excuses...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So your standards are still pretty low?

Next chance you get, look in the mirror and repeat this 100 times... "I need to stop getting my info from Lawrence, Rachel, Ed & Keith"...

I sometimes wonder if when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and spent most of their time investigating and undermining Bush that they also purposefully took their eye's off the ball and the growing economic problems of the country.

How could they miss the inevitable housing bubble that most Americans suspected all along, given that they were directly responsible and had the inside scoop for instance? Bush warned them several times but they refused to act...mmm

If Reid and Pelosi had actually investigated gwb as you claim and I wished then he and many of his administration and other war criminals would now be in prison.

Another oddity with Pelosi & Reid is the unemployment figures, after 1 year of Democrat control and the last of the Republican budgets past away, the unemployment figures started growing precipitously.

I suppose it's against the rules for Democrats to question these things...I understand just blaming Bush is the simplest of answers, no thought required...ergo the Obama/Democrat/ liberal press excuses...:eusa_whistle:

They did a lot, too. Reid and Pelosi, but right now this thread is about the tremendous attributes of the current POTUS Barack Hussein Obama. Take your whine to another thread that might offer more cheese to your mousey mouth.

and oh by the way.. over Bush's 8 years of the Presidency he saved well over 200 million jobs.

I figure my guess is at least as reputable as the Obama's toadies..:lol:

No, moron. Unlike idiots like you, I don't subscribe to the positively retarded notion that those who disagree with chumps like you are "hacks." I read the drivel bullshit spew you posted. Ergo, it is clear that it is you who are the hack.

And no. The Country did well in terms of setting the foundation for what has lasted so far almost 240 years BECAUSE they subscribed to the things I believe and those whom morons like YOU consider "hacks" believe.

You wouldn't RECOGNIZE a critical thinking skill set, ya dickweed. You'd have to be able to think on your own. Clearly, you can't.

My, my. This is a positive thread about the Prez as some here said never happens and bam, the idiots show up and try and make it about themselves and how they view their perceived terribleness of 'Murica. For shame, for shame. Like I said earlier, if only 10% of the horseshit you rightwing bitches said were true then our wonderful country would have folded like a cheap suit in or about 1777.

The idiots, dope, are the obamawannablowhim tube steaks, like you, who see no wrong in that imbecile.

As President, he sucks.

It is because of leftwing goobers like you that we are in danger of losing our Republic.

Adherents of the system crafted for us by the Framers and the Founders -- that is, the conservatives -- are the bulwark AGAINST the idiocy of schmucks, like you, who would have cost us the Republic by now if you had been given your desires.

I have a history of giving due credit to President Obama for the few things he has done right.

Assholes such as you are utterly unable to admit how bad he is, however, in light of all he has done so terribly.

You are laughable.

And you smell like a sock.

Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lmao:

I think of you, nowadays, as a brother, Marc!

But you're kinda like the crazy uncle.

President Obama is doing a bang up job.

:lmao:

You funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Hehehe...c'mon...you know I'm right.

Say it. :D

The Worst Economic Recovery Since The Great Depression

The record of President Obama’s first three years in office is in, and nothing that happens now can go back and change that. What that record shows is that President Obama, with his throwback, old-fashioned, 1970s Keynesian economics, has put America through the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

The recession started in December, 2007. Go to the website of the National Bureau of Economic Research (The National Bureau of Economic Research) to see the complete history of America’s recessions. What that history reveals is that before this last recession, since the Great Depression recessions in America have lasted an average of 10 months, with the longest previously lasting 16 months.

When President Obama entered office in January, 2009, the recession was already in its 13th month. His responsibility was to manage a timely, robust recovery to get America back on track again. Based on the historical record, that recovery was imminent, within a couple of months or so. Despite widespread fear, nothing fundamental had changed to deprive America of the long term, world-leading prosperity it had enjoyed going back 300 years.

Supposedly a forward looking progressive, Obama proved to be America’s first backward looking regressive. His first act was to increase federal borrowing, the national debt and the deficit by nearly a trillion dollars to finance a supposed “stimulus” package, based on the discredited Keynesian theory left for dead 30 years ago holding that increased government spending, deficits and debt are what promote economic growth and recovery. That theory arose in the 1930s as the answer to the Great Depression, which, of course, never worked.

That was the beginning of President Obama’s Rip Van Winkle act, pretending not to know anything that happened over the previous 30 years proving the dramatic, historic success of the new, more modern, supply side economics, which holds that incentives for increased production are what promote economic growth and recovery. Indeed, that Rip Van Winklism pretended not to remember the 1970s either, when double digit inflation and double digit unemployment proved Keynesian economics grievously wrong.

As should have been long expected, Obama’s trillion dollar Keynesian stimulus did nothing to promote recovery and growth, and almost surely delayed it. That is because borrowing a trillion dollars out of the economy to spend a trillion back into it does nothing to promote the economy on net. Indeed, it is probably a net drag on the economy, because the private sector spends the money more productively and efficiently than the public sector.

The National Bureau of Economic Research scored the recession as ending in June, 2009. Yet, today, in the 49th month since the recession started, there has still been no real recovery, like recoveries from previous recessions in America.

Unemployment actually rose after June, 2009, and did not fall back down below that level until 18 months later in December, 2010. Instead of a recovery, America has suffered the longest period of unemployment near 9% or above since the Great Depression, under President Obama’s public policy malpractice. Even today, 49 months after the recession started, the U6 unemployment rate counting the unemployed, underemployed and discouraged workers is still 15.2%. And that doesn’t include all the workers who have fled the workforce under Obama’s economic oppression. The unemployment rate with the full measure of discouraged workers is reported at Shadow Government Statistics : Home Page as about 23%, which is depression level unemployment.

Today, over 4 years since the recession started, there are still almost 25 million Americans unemployed or underemployed. That includes 5.6 million who are long-term unemployed for 27 weeks, or more than 6 months. Under President Obama, America has suffered the longest period with so many in such long-term unemployment since the Great Depression.
Notably, blacks have been suffering another depression under Obama, with unemployment today, 49 months after the recession started, still at 15.8%. Black unemployment has been over 15% for 2 ½ years under Obama. Black teenage unemployment today is over 40%, where it has persisted for over 2 years as well.

The Worst Economic Recovery Since The Great Depression - Forbes

They did a lot, too. Reid and Pelosi, but right now this thread is about the tremendous attributes of the current POTUS Barack Hussein Obama. Take your whine to another thread that might offer more cheese to your mousey mouth.

Well.. I'm crushed....:lol:... but hardly surprised...

Last edited:

ser868.jpg

The idiots, dope, are the obamawannablowhim tube steaks, like you, who see no wrong in that imbecile.

As President, he sucks.

It is because of leftwing goobers like you that we are in danger of losing our Republic.

Adherents of the system crafted for us by the Framers and the Founders -- that is, the conservatives -- are the bulwark AGAINST the idiocy of schmucks, like you, who would have cost us the Republic by now if you had been given your desires.

I have a history of giving due credit to President Obama for the few things he has done right.

Assholes such as you are utterly unable to admit how bad he is, however, in light of all he has done so terribly.

You are laughable.

And you smell like a sock.

What do you do with all that hate when you need to be around regular people for a while? All that garbage out of your mouth and you haven't said a goddamned thing. I pity you.

ser868.jpg

Ugh.. Can you BE anymore outdated and stale? :lol:

Forum List

Back