Barack Obama Is Doing A BANG-UP Job!!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
Despite all the brainwashed horseshytte and obstruction from the Pubs, Obama will be reelected and remembered as AT LEAST a very good president...These Pubs will go down is infamy or at least oblivion...

Thanks for all the disasters and the BS and selfishness and hate, Pubs/Pub dupes....Hoping for your recovery...:eusa_whistle:

Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:lmao:

I think of you, nowadays, as a brother, Marc!

But you're kinda like the crazy uncle.

President Obama is doing a bang up job.

:lmao:

You funny! :lol::lol::lol:

He got Obama from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.
LOL even a partisan hack like you can't tell the difference between Obama and Osama :lol: :cuckoo:

Nice catch...just fixed it. :cool:

Everyday in every way I find it more amazing how the haters and liars just keep on with their crap. If only 10% of what they say even approached the truth our country would have folded up in 1777. What is so conservative about any conservative? If they have any redeeming qualities I fail to recognize them. History will indeed be very kind to President Barack Hussein Obama for many things beyond those that are so readily obvious.

LOL even a partisan hack like you can't tell the difference between Obama and Osama :lol: :cuckoo:

Everyday in every way I find it more amazing how the haters and liars just keep on with their crap. If only 10% of what they say even approached the truth our country would have folded up in 1777. What is so conservative about any conservative? If they have any redeeming qualities I fail to recognize them. History will indeed be very kind to President Barack Hussein Obama for many things beyond those that are so readily obvious.

History as taught and learned by the left wing propagandists will likely be kind to President Obama.

But if they were honest and objective, they wouldn't be.

This is part of why stooges like you cannot see even a glimmer of reality.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side...

I sometimes wonder if when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and spent most of their time investigating and undermining Bush that they also purposefully took their eye's off the ball and the growing economic problems of the country.

How could they miss the inevitable housing bubble that most Americans suspected all along, given that they were directly responsible and had the inside scoop for instance? Bush warned them several times but they refused to act...mmm

Last edited:

History as taught and learned by the left wing propagandists will likely be kind to President Obama.

So you agree that if only 10% of what hacks like you say were true then our wonderful country would have folded in 1777? Or did I confuse you with someone with a different critical thinking skill set?

All by himself? You don't think Bush getting TARP and bailing out the banks, even the ones that did not need it, had any impact at all?

Obama cares all right, he cares about getting reelected.

Dignity? Did he do that by bowing to everyone he met, or did he do it by attacking Libya?

The economy has been steadily ticking up.;/quote]

Finally. What did Obama do to cause that?

He did at that, even if he ignored the law to do it.

Bush thought it was a bad idea to attack allies. From the fallout in our relationship with Pakistan it appears he might have been right.

Qaddafi was captured and killed, in that order. Sounds like something to be proud of, if you care nothing about law.

Does that mean that the pirates that inadvertently seized that American yacht gave it, and the hostages back?

Are you talking about Syria?

Can you tell me how often Iran threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz when Bush was president?

The word you want is shoo in.

You have a time machine that lets you see the future?

So you agree that if only 10% of what hacks like you say were true then our wonderful country would have folded in 1777? Or did I confuse you with someone with a different critical thinking skill set?

Not too good with reading comprehension, are you sparky?

I sometimes wonder if when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress and spent most of their time investigating and undermining Bush that they also purposefully took their eye's off the ball and the growing economic problems of the country.

How could they miss the inevitable housing bubble that most Americans suspected all along, given that they were directly responsible and had the inside scoop for instance? Bush warned them several times but they refused to act...mmm

If Reid and Pelosi had actually investigated gwb as you claim and I wished then he and many of his administration and other war criminals would now be in prison.

No, moron. Unlike idiots like you, I don't subscribe to the positively retarded notion that those who disagree with chumps like you are "hacks." I read the drivel bullshit spew you posted. Ergo, it is clear that it is you who are the hack.

And no. The Country did well in terms of setting the foundation for what has lasted so far almost 240 years BECAUSE they subscribed to the things I believe and those whom morons like YOU consider "hacks" believe.

You wouldn't RECOGNIZE a critical thinking skill set, ya dickweed. You'd have to be able to think on your own. Clearly, you can't.

If Reid and Pelosi had actually investigated gwb as you claim and I wished then he and many of his administration and other war criminals would now be in prison.

Worn out and tired arguments... They failed then and they fail now...

Try agan, sparky....

^^^^^ This post is not normal.

But on meth, it is.

Forum List

Back