Why January 6th is such a threat to the elites

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Look at what the government is doing to this man. His only crime was reporting the January 6th protests for the Blaze.

Blaze News investigative journalist Steve Baker said the FBI wants him to self-surrender to the agency Friday morning in Dallas over his January 6 reporting.

Baker told Blaze News he's been instructed to turn himself in at the agency's field office at 7 a.m. wearing "shorts and sandals" — which he said signals that the plan likely is to go for "humiliation" and place him in an orange jumpsuit, handcuff him, and do the "prisoner transport routine."

He added that after he's taken to the Dallas courthouse, he'll appear at a 10 a.m. hearing before a federal magistrate.

"They didn’t have to go this route," Baker told Blaze News on Tuesday evening. "We have been told that my charges are only misdemeanors. And my attorneys have been assured that this will be an ‘in and out’ affair with 'no intention' to detain me. But rather than issuing a simple order to appear, they went the 'arrest warrant' route."

What's more, Baker said he still does not know what the charges against him are, noting to Blaze News that the powers that be won't tell his attorney about the charges because they believe Baker will post them on social media.

They are doing to him what they are doing to Trump, turning misdemeanors into felonies to imprison them and shut them up, while out on the streets turning felonies into misdemeanors for the average criminal, or if they are illegal aliens, just never arresting them so they can murder nursing students in colleges across the country as they jog on the street.

January 6th is the elites worst nightmare because it was a sign of resistance to what they want done in this country. They are coming for your cars, your food, your money, your houses and they will ration them as they see fit and you will like it and you will not rise up against them, or else.

And if you are an unarmed woman on the street protesting them, they will simply take a gun and blow your head off without any investigation.

The FBI ignoring criminal activity and going after journalists instead.

The fact that someone thinks they're getting the whole picture from "The Blaze" is, literally, depressing.
What is depressing is that you have no problem with this man having his rights taken away because he works for the Blaze.

President Potato head and his drug induced son can break every law in the book, even open felonies no one refutes, as they laugh at you and imprison this reporter instead.

What a moron you are.

And will illegal aliens who break the law continue to be set free and be treated better than Hunter Biden when they continue to commit felonies?

Last edited:
I was 60 miles away from the riot enjoying it on TV.....Should I be worried?
1709215216011.png

You cant walk with bank robbers into a bank in the middle of the night and video tape them on premises without any trespassing charges minimally, and possibly conspiracy charges.

You cant walk with bank robbers into a bank in the middle of the night and video tape them on premises without any trespassing charges minimally, and possibly conspiracy charges.
What are the charges?

They won't say.

Do you find this odd Mr. Partisan hack man you?

Then by that reckoning almost all the "press" reporting from Gaza are terrorists.
The roaches hate coming out from under their rock and into the light, but they will have to do just that to continue this fight.

Ok kids, what are the charges?

Elites hate honest people with the nerve to insist on honest government. Honest government would cut into their profits, much like when Republicans took Democrats slaves away. MAGA

The roaches hate coming out from under their rock and into the light, but they will have to do just that to continue this fight.

Ok kids, what are the charges?
18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)-Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D) and (G) - Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds.

This Affidavit is submitted in support of a criminal complaint, charging Stephen Maury BAKER (hereinafter "BAKER") with violations of 18 U.S.C. § l 752(a) and 40_ U.S.C. §5104(e)(2)(D) and (G).

Specifically, on January 6, 2021, BAKER was present in Washington,D.C., and knowingly, willfully and unlawfully entered and remained inside the U.S. Capitol andimpeded, disrupted, and disturbed the orderly conduct of business of the United States House ofRepresentatives and the United States Senate.

18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)-Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D) and (G) - Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds.

This Affidavit is submitted in support of a criminal complaint, charging Stephen Maury BAKER (hereinafter "BAKER") with violations of 18 U.S.C. § l 752(a) and 40_ U.S.C. §5104(e)(2)(D) and (G).

Specifically, on January 6, 2021, BAKER was present in Washington,D.C., and knowingly, willfully and unlawfully entered and remained inside the U.S. Capitol andimpeded, disrupted, and disturbed the orderly conduct of business of the United States House ofRepresentatives and the United States Senate.
There ya go

Look at what the government is doing to this man. His only crime was reporting the January 6th protests for the Blaze.

Blaze News investigative journalist Steve Baker said the FBI wants him to self-surrender to the agency Friday morning in Dallas over his January 6 reporting.

Baker told Blaze News he's been instructed to turn himself in at the agency's field office at 7 a.m. wearing "shorts and sandals" — which he said signals that the plan likely is to go for "humiliation" and place him in an orange jumpsuit, handcuff him, and do the "prisoner transport routine."

He added that after he's taken to the Dallas courthouse, he'll appear at a 10 a.m. hearing before a federal magistrate.

"They didn’t have to go this route," Baker told Blaze News on Tuesday evening. "We have been told that my charges are only misdemeanors. And my attorneys have been assured that this will be an ‘in and out’ affair with 'no intention' to detain me. But rather than issuing a simple order to appear, they went the 'arrest warrant' route."

What's more, Baker said he still does not know what the charges against him are, noting to Blaze News that the powers that be won't tell his attorney about the charges because they believe Baker will post them on social media.

They are doing to him what they are doing to Trump, turning misdemeanors into felonies to imprison them and shut them up, while out on the streets turning felonies into misdemeanors for the average criminal, or if they are illegal aliens, just never arresting them so they can murder nursing students in colleges across the country as they jog on the street.

January 6th is the elites worst nightmare because it was a sign of resistance to what they want done in this country. They are coming for your cars, your food, your money, your houses and they will ration them as they see fit and you will like it and you will not rise up against them, or else.

And if you are an unarmed woman on the street protesting them, they will simply take a gun and blow your head off without any investigation.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time. But does bring up an interesting question. Suppose I'm an independent "stringer" who sells stories to media outlets for a living, and suppose I see masked men going into a bank, so I follow them into the bank and film a robbery. Have I broken a law? I don't think so because anyone has a right to go into a bank.

But the analogy stops there. Baker trespassed. His only defense is that the cops let him in.

Forum List

Back