Barack Obama Is Doing A BANG-UP Job!!

Outdated? Why, how long have you had your mug?

Yeah. You pretty much stunk up the place with that one, Dave.
You really take criticism of Dear Reader personally, don't you?

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Another one that's been around the internet several times. C'mon Dave, if you've gotta be combative on message boards, at least be funny about it.

It's coolest to be submissive Dave, don't question Democrat authority.. They are right without question..

.....ask any liberal/Dem...:wink_2:

It's coolest to be submissive Dave, don't question Democrat authority.. They are right without question..

No, no, hell no. Democrats and other progressively oriented voters are CORRECT without question. That is an observable, measurable and well documented fact. Live with it or go find you a rightwing country where you might proliferate yourself a bit better. This country was founded on tolerance, diversity, charity, education, the betterment of a desperate but faithful and patriotic society and all other considerations now referred to as liberal-isms. We are certainly a far better country and society than what I see mostly posting around here condemning everything from the President to the smell of their own farts. You turnip green eating sonofabitches need to get some lessons on American history and foundational principles.

Last edited:

No, no, hell no. Democrats and other progressively oriented voters are CORRECT without question. That is an observable, measurable and well documented fact. Live with it or go find you a rightwing country where you might proliferate yourself a bit better. This country was founded on tolerance, diversity, charity, education, the betterment of a desperate but faithful and patriotic society and all other considerations now referred to as liberal-isms. We are certainly a far better country and society than what I see mostly posting around here condemning everything from the President to the smell of their own farts. You turnip green eating sonofabitches need to get some lessons on American history and foundational principles.

Well sadly Psychopubes.. their vision and your vision will never meet...

Yeah. You pretty much stunk up the place with that one, Dave.
You really take criticism of Dear Reader personally, don't you?

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Another one that's been around the internet several times. C'mon Dave, if you've gotta be combative on message boards, at least be funny about it.

What do you expect from someone who has a picture of a big, dumb looking guy as an avatar?

Given the economic mess that was brewing this administration has done a passing job of mitigating the pernicious effects of it on the people.

I'm not sure there's a whole lot any POTUS can do to solve the ongoing and looming debt catastrophies that contine to threaten our economic stability.

The world's MARKET FORCES are much more powerful movers and shakers of national economies than governments' nowadays.

With the European debt crises still waiting in the wings, and with bonds investors running scared from soverign debts, we might be in for even harder times to come. In fact I strongly suspect the world is in for a rude awakening in that respect.

And if EURO-MELTDOWN happens, pinning the blame on this POTUS -- or if a GOP POTUS is in office, on him either -- will be the typical response of partisan economic ignoramouses.

Last edited:
Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/eusa_eh.gif

What? Did I stumble into Comedy Central? :lol:

this one here gets me...
Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

lets see, Bush had 9/11 to deal with but yet it's the Obama who history is going to bestow sainthood on..

that what I'm talking about Obamabots and Jonestown..

Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So your standards are still pretty low?

Next chance you get, look in the mirror and repeat this 100 times... "I need to stop getting my info from Lawrence, Rachel, Ed & Keith"...
State the parts of my OP which are FALSE. If you will.

Thanks.

this one here gets me...

lets see, Bush had 9/11 to deal with but yet it's the Obama who history is going to bestow sainthood on..

that what I'm talking about Obamabots and Jonestown..

You know why SteffyWeffie...because Bush CHOSE to squander it.

He had the ENTIRE country behind him right after 9/11, the Right, the Left, and the Center. Howevr, Bush CHOSE to dismantle The Constitution and institute his OWN demented far RW and totalitarian policies.

There were no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Neither did Saddam. He CHOSE to KEEP the country in a CONSTANT state of fear to blunt their thinking. He BULLIED the Press, for which I blame mostly the Press for for not pushing back. He ERODED our freedoms. All the things you guys CLAIM to be so pissed at Obama for...were INSTITUTED under Bush.

I didn't even mention tortured people.

Bush was and is an unmitigated. royal. disaster.

History WILL bare that out.

obama will continue to do a great job as long as democrats get away with lying about it.

Forum List

Back