Barack Obama Is Doing A BANG-UP Job!!

History as taught and learned by the left wing propagandists will likely be kind to President Obama.

But if they were honest and objective, they wouldn't be.

This is part of why stooges like you cannot see even a glimmer of reality.

Wow this "left" you speak about is powerful. They control your minds, media, President, Govt and lives AND history. How do you go on being victimized day in and day out?:doubt:
I know right? Wonders and signs! :lol:

It's hard when your entire life is controlled by leftist. How do these poor (saps) guys do it?

EricHolder-ReverseRacismA-OKwiththeDepartmentofJustice.jpg

Bush let 'em go

You mad?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4174-111229chickenholderrgb20111221102127.jpg

Obama is doing a bang up job! 85% full employment, Record Debt, deficits, poverty, food stamp, homelessness, killed manned space program and got us our first ever credit downgrade.

banged us up real good

gangbanged us

Last edited:

Sorry, liar, but the case that was brought and won against the NBP was DISMISSED by the direct orders of the RACIST Eric Holder.

The Bush administration’s Justice Department — not the Obama administration — made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008

You mad?

Bush let 'em go

You mad?

Sorry, liar, but the case that was brought and won against the NBP was DISMISSED by the direct orders of the RACIST Eric Holder.

The Bush administration’s Justice Department — not the Obama administration — made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008

You mad?

Nope, sorry, liar... You a dumbass...

The U.S. Department of Justice seal bears a Latin phrase: "Qui Pro Domina Justitia Sequitur." The motto refers to the attorney general, "who prosecutes on behalf of Lady Justice." But under President Barack Obama's politically corrupt DOJ, Lady Justice is getting the shaft.

To wit: Let's examine the uproar over Attorney General Eric Holder's decision to protect hate-mongering thugs who harassed and bullied precinct workers and voters on Election Day in Philadelphia. Oh, wait. There's been no uproar. Let me tell you why.

Two weeks ago, in a highly unusual move, Holder dismissed default judgments his department had won against two of three defendants charged with violating the Voting Rights Act. On Nov. 4, 2008, a billy club-wielding militant in military-style boots and beret stood outside a Philly polling location with a similarly dressed partner.

The U.S. Department of Injustice - Page 1 - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

Last edited:
Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He's created ObamaCare, because, as we all know, Obama cares.

He's brought dignity back to the Office.

The economy has been steadily ticking up.

He saved GM...a WHOPPING success.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

He's pulling us out of war.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Yeah...I'd say Obama's a shoe-in for the next election.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Seems kinda odd that you actually took note of what I said.

Well done.

Despite all the brainwashed horseshytte and obstruction from the Pubs, Obama will be reelected and remembered as AT LEAST a very good president...These Pubs will go down is infamy or at least oblivion...

Thanks for all the disasters and the BS and selfishness and hate, Pubs/Pub dupes....Hoping for your recovery...:eusa_whistle:

I love how liberals try to convince themselves that Obama will get re-elected. The desperation behind their posts just trying to talk themselves into believing it will happen is hysterical. A shrink would have endless material with liberals.

First of all, no president in US history has been re-elected with unemployment above 7%. Barack has created 9% unemployment for the majority of his term. And that's the false figures created by his own Administration - the actual unemployment has been between 16% - 20% during his term. You can certainly release false facts (that's what Marxists do - they use propaganda), however, the unemployed masses sitting at home are not fooled. That is why the liberals took such a monumental ass-kicking in November 2010 and that's why they will take another monumental ass-kicking in November 2012. Nothing has changed since a year and a few months ago - unemployment is still off the charts, businesses are closing at record paces (I live in the northeast and it's astounding how many iconic businesses have closed just in the past few weeks in my area alone), and Barack is as radical and anti-American as ever.

Bottom line, Barack Hussein Obama will lose in a more embarassing land-slide election than Jimmy Carter did in 1979 election and history will remember him as a bigger failure than it does even Carter. But hey liberals, ignore reality (you always do) and keep giving yourself pep-talks through posts. It's funny as hell and I can't wait to laugh my ass off at you when Obama fails miserably as he always does.

You mad?

Nope, sorry, liar... You a dumbass...

The U.S. Department of Justice seal bears a Latin phrase: "Qui Pro Domina Justitia Sequitur." The motto refers to the attorney general, "who prosecutes on behalf of Lady Justice." But under President Barack Obama's politically corrupt DOJ, Lady Justice is getting the shaft.

To wit: Let's examine the uproar over Attorney General Eric Holder's decision to protect hate-mongering thugs who harassed and bullied precinct workers and voters on Election Day in Philadelphia. Oh, wait. There's been no uproar. Let me tell you why.

Two weeks ago, in a highly unusual move, Holder dismissed default judgments his department had won against two of three defendants charged with violating the Voting Rights Act. On Nov. 4, 2008, a billy club-wielding militant in military-style boots and beret stood outside a Philly polling location with a similarly dressed partner.

The U.S. Department of Injustice - Page 1 - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

Bush DOJ decided there was no case there.

Your Southern Strategy wont work here.

You mad?

Last edited:
Had it been any one of those other palookas, say, Cain'n'Palin the country would have been in shambles.

Obama has pulled the country back from the brink of disaster that Bush'n'Cheney had left it in.

He got Bin Laden from a place that Bush didn't dare to go into. Khaddaffi's gone. Pirates of the seas know they can't 'EFF around with Americans or any of their properties.

He helped to liberate a country from a tyrant w/o spending too much time, money and with no casualties.

The rest of the world knows the same. Although he's not going around screaming about how big'n'tuff 'Murrka is.

And, once again, the economy continues to tick up, despite his opponents in the GOP's efforts to undermine him at every. single. turn.

Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

I guess if you ignore the fact that he can't submit budgets...is the first American President to have our credit rating downgraded...ran up more debt in a shorter amount of time than anyone in history...has a "signature" piece of legislation, ObamaCare, that not only doesn't lower health care cost but is probably the most badly written law ever and will be ruled unconstitutional...appointed the same man who got Marc Rich off for a lump sum payment to the Clintons as his Attorney General...appointed a man who couldn't figure out TurboTax as our Treasury Secretary...fast tracked Solyndra and made it the "showcase" of his green jobs initiative...spent a trillion dollars on his "stimulus" only to see unemployment go from 8% to over 10...stonewalled drilling permits in the Gulf and the oil pipeline to placate his environmental base while throwing tens of thousands of jobless Americans under the bus...gave us expensive programs like Cash for Clunkers that ate up billions of taxpayer dollars and didn't jumpstart the economy...has deteriorated our relationship with Israel to it's worst state ever while he tried to "reason" with Iran...has no coherent energy policy...no coherent housing policy...no coherent trade policy...has shown absolutely no ability to forge a bipartisan approach to governing...and has spent the majority of his time campaigning for a second term rather than doing the actual job of President. Other than all that...he's just great, Marc!!!

Last edited:

and you are now a member of the debt generation. congratulations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDyXrSwJnA]The Debt Generation - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah. You pretty much stunk up the place with that one, Dave.
You really take criticism of Dear Reader personally, don't you?

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Another one that's been around the internet several times. C'mon Dave, if you've gotta be combative on message boards, at least be funny about it.
I must have missed the part in the TOS where I'm supposed to entertain people whose idea of humor is a Hitler mustache on a picture of Bush.

colorkidcopy7cp.jpg

It's coolest to be submissive Dave, don't question Democrat authority.. They are right without question..

.....ask any liberal/Dem...:wink_2:

No, no, hell no. Democrats and other progressively oriented voters are CORRECT without question. That is an observable, measurable and well documented fact. Live with it or go find you a rightwing country where you might proliferate yourself a bit better. This country was founded on tolerance, diversity, charity, education, the betterment of a desperate but faithful and patriotic society and all other considerations now referred to as liberal-isms. We are certainly a far better country and society than what I see mostly posting around here condemning everything from the President to the smell of their own farts. You turnip green eating sonofabitches need to get some lessons on American history and foundational principles.
Interesting version of "tolerance": "Immediately and unquestioningly agree with everything I say or get out!!"

Please tell me you don't vote -- or breed.

Just reading about obama bringing dignity back to the office of president was enough to discredit the whole thing.

Forum List

Back