Barack Obama Is Doing A BANG-UP Job!!

So you agree that if only 10% of what hacks like you say were true then our wonderful country would have folded in 1777? Or did I confuse you with someone with a different critical thinking skill set?

No, moron. Unlike idiots like you, I don't subscribe to the positively retarded notion that those who disagree with chumps like you are "hacks." I read the drivel bullshit spew you posted. Ergo, it is clear that it is you who are the hack.

And no. The Country did well in terms of setting the foundation for what has lasted so far almost 240 years BECAUSE they subscribed to the things I believe and those whom morons like YOU consider "hacks" believe.

You wouldn't RECOGNIZE a critical thinking skill set, ya dickweed. You'd have to be able to think on your own. Clearly, you can't.

My, my. This is a positive thread about the Prez as some here said never happens and bam, the idiots show up and try and make it about themselves and how they view their perceived terribleness of 'Murica. For shame, for shame. Like I said earlier, if only 10% of the horseshit you rightwing bitches said were true then our wonderful country would have folded like a cheap suit in or about 1777.

Does that mean we are supposed to swallow rotten tripe just because someone is using it to say something nice about the President/ If I posted a thread talking about how wonderful it is that Bush got bin Laden would you let it go simply because it is positive, or would you call me for distorting facts?

Do you actually have a brain?

Last edited:
this one here gets me...
Not to mention, History is going to be VERY kind to Obama...unlike the last guy.

lets see, Bush had 9/11 to deal with but yet it's the Obama who history is going to bestow sainthood on..

that what I'm talking about Obamabots and Jonestown..

You know why SteffyWeffie...because Bush CHOSE to squander it.

He had the ENTIRE country behind him right after 9/11, the Right, the Left, and the Center
. Howevr, Bush CHOSE to dismantle The Constitution and institute his OWN demented far RW and totalitarian policies.

There were no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Neither did Saddam. He CHOSE to KEEP the country in a CONSTANT state of fear to blunt their thinking. He BULLIED the Press, for which I blame mostly the Press for for not pushing back. He ERODED our freedoms. All the things you guys CLAIM to be so pissed at Obama for...were INSTITUTED under Bush.

I didn't even mention tortured people.

Bush was and is an unmitigated. royal. disaster.

History WILL bare that out.

holy smoke, you should sit here and preach about Bush dismantling the Constitution...DO you say that about the Dear Leader today? Everyone else thinks so but you 40% who still approve of him...so lets get real dear..

this one here gets me...

lets see, Bush had 9/11 to deal with but yet it's the Obama who history is going to bestow sainthood on..

that what I'm talking about Obamabots and Jonestown..

He had the ENTIRE country behind him right after 9/11, the Right, the Left, and the Center
. Howevr, Bush CHOSE to dismantle The Constitution and institute his OWN demented far RW and totalitarian policies.

There were no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Neither did Saddam. He CHOSE to KEEP the country in a CONSTANT state of fear to blunt their thinking. He BULLIED the Press, for which I blame mostly the Press for for not pushing back. He ERODED our freedoms. All the things you guys CLAIM to be so pissed at Obama for...were INSTITUTED under Bush.

holy smoke, you should sit here and preach about Bush dismantling the Constitution...DO you say that about the Dear Leader today? Everyone else thinks so but you 40% who still approve of him...so lets get real dear..
Bush INSTITUTED it sweetheart...what did you, or do you think about that? He STARTED the dismantling of the Constitution. What say you?

Bush INSTITUTED it sweetheart...what did you, or do you think about that? He STARTED the dismantling of the Constitution. What say you?
And Obama's continuing it.

But don't you DARE criticize Dear Reader.

Where's YOUR criticism of Shrub twinkle toes?

I've criticized him many times, for not wielding his veto pen nearly enough, for not fighting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan aggressively enough, and for spending money like a drunken Democrat.

Where's your criticism of SCOAMF?

If Bush started it how do you explain Clinton bombing Kosovo if Bush was the first president to ignore the constitution?

I've criticized him many times, for not wielding his veto pen nearly enough, for not fighting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan aggressively enough, and for spending money like a drunken Democrat.

I was pretty pissed he didn't put up Public Option, he didn't fight hard enough for Health Care Reform. I think he gave and gives the Republicans too much leeway, in other words he doesn't fight then nearly enough. He agrees with them too much. He didn't shut down gitmo. However, I temper that with the realization that said Republicans are fighting him tooth and nail on everything.

I was pretty pissed he didn't put up Public Option, he didn't fight hard enough for Health Care Reform. I think he gave and gives the Republicans too much leeway, in other words he doesn't fight then nearly enough. He agrees with them too much. He didn't shut down gitmo. However, I temper that with the realization that said Republicans are fighting him tooth and nail on everything.

awww poor poor Obama, those meanie Republicans are standing in your way of greatness..those in the 40 approval thinks so anyway:lol:

You praise him with faint damns. "He isn't far moonbat left enough!!" :lol:

You just make sure you keep blaming Republicans. Don't hold Dear Reader accountable for anything.

Forum List

Back