Attention All LEO's. This is a True Professional

It wouldn't hurt to spread the word about the many good cops out there, not wait until they're killed.

Yet he wore the uniform of a thug.

There are some seemingly standup guys wearing gang colors where I live.

Yet he wore the uniform of a thug.

There are some seemingly standup guys wearing gang colors where I live.
What do you mean he wore the uniform of a thug? Doesnt really matter to me what he wore. It is how he connected with the community and was a professional.

Too bad the OP is a hack or this would have been a good thread.
It could still be a good thread if you'd let it. It's supposed to be about the cop, not the OP. Which no one is remembering.

It wouldn't hurt to spread the word about the many good cops out there, not wait until they're killed.
Unfortunately with so many bad ones, the good ones only come to light in their local areas or if they are killed.
That is an irresponsible statement. Guess the source of it says it all.
The truth is not always irresponsible. If you cant take the truth then dont read it.

Why don't you prove what you said? Statistics proving a certain percentage would be a nice start. Your opinion means 0.

Unfortunately with so many bad ones, the good ones only come to light in their local areas or if they are killed.
The truth is not always irresponsible. If you cant take the truth then dont read it.

Why don't you prove what you said? Statistics proving a certain percentage would be a nice start. Your opinion means 0.

Prove what I said to who?

To this forum.

To this forum.
Why would I do that? I dont care about the forums opinion.

OP can't provide statistics on "bad cops" vs. "good cops" because it is subjective. What makes a cop "bad" to some people would be high arrest rates of minority citizens while other people would see that as being a "good" cop. "Bad" cops could also be those accepting bribes, those who are burnt out and cynical and nasty to everybody, and those who are just dumb as rocks.
Good cops are all around us and probably in OP's neighborhood as well. If you find one, thank him or her.

OP can't provide statistics on "bad cops" vs. "good cops" because it is subjective. What makes a cop "bad" to some people would be high arrest rates of minority citizens while other people would see that as being a "good" cop. "Bad" cops could also be those accepting bribes, those who are burnt out and cynical and nasty to everybody, and those who are just dumb as rocks.
Good cops are all around us and probably in OP's neighborhood as well. If you find one, thank him or her.
I would add that a good cop to one person could be a bad cop to someone else as cops act differently around people they like vs people they dont like.

That cop that lives across the street from me is a good person and professional to me. When he leaves for work he may be a bad cop to someone else that I dont know about.

Forum List

Back