Remember when the Bee apocalypse was a thing? It wasn’t true….

Bees are beautiful
giphy.gif

Hole, the Chinese pollinate by hand. No bees required

The Chinese are doing this because they were forced to do so by the disappearance of natural pollinators, not because it was a superior method. It is a "painstaking" and ad hoc process that will not suffice over the long term. If the world were forced to hand pollinate all the crops that bees currently support: apples, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, melon, peaches, potatoes, vanilla, almonds, coffee, chocolate and others, you can be assured there will be shortages and dramatic price increases.

The Chinese are doing this because they were forced to do so by the disappearance of natural pollinators, not because it was a superior method. It is a "painstaking" and ad hoc process that will not suffice over the long term. If the world were forced to hand pollinate all the crops that bees currently support: apples, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, melon, peaches, potatoes, vanilla, almonds, coffee, chocolate and others, you can be assured there will be shortages and dramatic price increases.
my friend likes to light bee hives on fire

I like playing tricks on them by moving the hive when they're out buzzing around a stinging people.

Then they buzz around aimlessly, not knowing where to dump their load of flower jism.

I bet that is funny as hell watching them dumb bees trying to find their hive

You almost have to pity morons that get their science from hotair.com.

And people wonder why this country is so fucked up
If anyone wants science on Bees, Polar Bears, and the Climate, just go on your country's governments website to find their non biased list of scientists that they b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ fund.

A common crack in the Navy was "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" until I read a news story of a guy who had a sex change operation to become a woman and then became a lesbian.

Two things, a guy with his cock cut off and dressed up as a woman, and a guy who thinks he's a woman that still fancies women because he's still heterosexual.

Forum List

Back