Atheists are Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrants

No, it's not, but we've already ground that one into the ground. Suffice it to say...the US was founded upon Christian principles, by Christians.
Nope. Founded by reasonable people on rational principles.

No Jesus, no jealous God, what-so-ever.

Which is why we have been the best, most free, most liberated country in the world. Until dumbshits like Loki and Sky started fucking with it.
Nope. All was well until intellectually dishonest superstitious retards started fucking with it.

The OP does exactly what he is bitching about, which I find hilarious. With many christians in this thread backing him up.
You don't like them attacking their beliefs, but turn around and do the very thing you are bitching about. Sounds like a good idea to me. :lol:

I am doing, for the first and only time, what religious people here are subjected to pretty damned regularly. I see a shit load more anti religion threads than threads going after atheists. Call me hypocritical if you must. I'll even admit to hypocrisy, if you'll admit to being an evangelical atheist.

Thanks for admitting this is a flame thread.

Was Dragon's thread that this one is loosely inspired by, or Cammmmmmmpbells recent insult thread end up in the flame zone? You fucking hypocrite!

It would be better if you just asked me if that was what I meant. As it turns out, it isn't. Churches and religious organizations generally have a broad exemption from religious discrimination, covering all their employees. This means that a church, for instance, is allowed to hire only Christian janitors or gardeners, even though religion plays no fundamental part in their duties.

I think that's extreme.
It is not extreme, they have a right to hire who they want to hire. If satan worshipers don't like it, too bad.

They have to abide by federal law.

Separation of Church and State?

Works both ways, not just how you want it to, Sky.

They have to abide by federal law, which is why she is an advocate of the federal government forcing same-sex marriages upon us. Because THEN churches can be invaded and the leftist lunatics can dictate what is preached, who is ordained, and what the Bible REALLY means.

Oh! Is the Bible a "living document" too?

They have to abide by federal law.

Separation of church and state is consistent with obeying federal laws.

Nope!
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nope!
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The free exercise of religion has some limitations. We don't allow Christian Scientists to kill their children when they can be treated medically. We don't support Mormons having multiple wives or sleeping with their children.

We don't support Shari'ah Law.

Last edited:

Nope!

The free exercise of religion has some limitations. We don't allow Christian Scientists to kill their children when they can be treated medically. We don't support Mormons having multiple wives or sleeping with their children.

Of course not, fool!
But we can't force a Roman Catholic Doctor to perform an abortion, require the local Baptist church to marry 2 men or force an Islamic family to eat ham sandwiches.
Let's suppose you worked for your state prison system, and your warden ordered you to execute a condemned prisoner. How would you react?

We make reasonable exception as we do with freedom of speech. We allow people to practice their religion as long as their practice doesn't harm others.
How are you harmed by a nativity scene in the city park if it does not cost the taxpayers?

you see, i have no problem with your choice to be an atheist. I feel sad for you, but i keep that to myself, and don't start endless threads to ridicule your belief system.

$Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpeg

Of course not, fool!
But we can't force a Roman Catholic Doctor to perform an abortion, require the local Baptist church to marry 2 men or force an Islamic family to eat ham sandwiches.
Let's suppose you worked for your state prison system, and your warden ordered you to execute a condemned prisoner. How would you react?

We make reasonable exception as we do with freedom of speech. We allow people to practice their religion as long as their practice doesn't harm others.
How are you harmed by a nativity scene in the city park if it does not cost the taxpayers?

1. I could care less if a nativity scene is in the city park if it's not funded by tax payers.
2. I have no problem with people practicing their religion when it doesn't harm others. I include children in the group of harming others.
3. I would not execute a prisoner because I don't kill others.
4. I don't feel a RCC doctor should perform abortions.
5. I don't feel a Baptist minister should be required to marry two men.
6. I don't feel an Islamic or Jewish family should be forced to eat pork.

They have no God other than themselves, think all they see around them is an accident of nature and want to force everyone into their warped way of thinking.
Look through the religion and ethics thread list. It seems that atheist are a whole lot more evangelical than the Christians they constantly complain about.
I find it funny how someone who claims they don't believe in God spends a lot of time degrading him. Atheists are there own worst enemy.

Atheists don't even bring up mysticism or the occult until the right wing throws it in our faces. Another right wing belief put to bed, our world doesn't revolve around magical thinking.

Of course not, fool!

1. I could care less if a nativity scene is in the city park if it's not funded by tax payers.
2. I have no problem with people practicing their religion when it doesn't harm others. I include children in the group of harming others.
Well, excellent! Then what is your problem with Christianity?

you see, i have no problem with your choice to be an atheist. I feel sad for you, but i keep that to myself, and don't start endless threads to ridicule your belief system.

View attachment 16436
Imagine that! A troll thread in response to a troll thread at USMB? http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/197004-god-is-a-monstrous-evil-bloodthirsty-tyrant.html

That could never happen, here!
Gotta spread some more. Owe you doubles.

Of course not, fool!

Well, excellent! Then what is your problem with Christianity?

None. I have no problem with Christianity. I have a problem with Dominionism.

Forum List

Back