All Christians Drank The Kool-Aid

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Christians believe everyone should have a life beginning at erection and feel honored if they suffer like Job......except themselves. They believe parts of the bible which ask sacrifice ot others and in their minds know that god doesn't expect it of them. They have known from childhood that no matter what they do............including murder their god will forgive them. They selectively read the new testament and apply parts of it to their family, friends and colleagues but don't have to worry beyond that. About the tithing...they know that god will forgive them if they buy a toy for their favorite son and only drop a twenty into the plate. I've watched them for more than 60 years. I know them like a book.

About a year ago I was in a neighboring city. I was driving past a big mall and a new Cadillac Escalade merged in from my right. The first thing I noticed wasa golden Christian fish on the right rear of the vehicle. As he completed the merge in front of me I noticed a big bumper sticker which simply declared, "This Family Is Blessed!"

I almost laughed out loud. I immediately thought of the nearly a billion, mostly children by default, who are starving or suffering from malnutrition. Who in the name of goodness is so absolutely convinced that they deserve new, luxurious vehicles when the new testament's basic theme is "Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor" and "A Rich Man Has As Much Chance To Enter The Kingdom Of Gawd As A Camel Has To Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle"

Last edited:
Christians believe everyone should have a life beginning at erection and feel honored if they suffer like Job......except themselves. They believe parts of the bible which ask sacrifice ot others and in their minds know that god doesn't expect it of them. They have known from childhood that no matter what they do............including murder their god will forgive them. They selectively read the new testament and apply parts of it to their family, friends and colleagues but don't have to worry beyond that. About the tithing...they know that god will forgive them if they buy a toy for their favorite son and only drop a twenty into the plate. I've watched them for more than 60 years. I know them like a book.

About a year ago I was in a neighboring city. I was driving past a big mall and a new Cadillac Escalade merged in from my right. The first thing I noticed wasa golden Christian fish on the right rear of the vehicle. As he completed the merge in front of me I noticed a big bumper sticker which simply declared, "This Family Is Blessed!"

I almost laughed out loud. I immediately thought of the nearly a billion, mostly children by default, who are starving or suffering from malnutrition. Who in the name of goodness is so absolutely convinced that they deserve new, luxurious vehicles when the new testament's basic theme is "Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor" and "A Rich Man Has As Much Chance To Enter The Kingdom Of Gawd As A Camel Has To Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle"

You are an angry, hateful, little man.

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you are a desperately insecure, bigoted atheist, moron. Now put your skirt down and shut the fuck up.

Sorry that Christianity doesn't meet your standards.

Idiot.

Sorry bout that,

1. Being in a place of being *Blessed* is wonderful, having favor with God, makes others mad, always has, I think being *Blessed* of God can make you a lightning rod for evil people and attacks from satan, because where good is, evil by its nature wants to get in there and move good out.
2. And when a *Blessing* gets under attack from evil, and evil minds, no one wins, but God controls the out comes.
3. This is my way of seeing this truth.
4. As an example, look what they did to Jesus, easy to see, if you just look.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Being in a place of being *Blessed* is wonderful, having favor with God, makes others mad, always has, I think being *Blessed* of God can make you a lightning rod for evil people and attacks from satan, because where good is, evil by its nature wants to get in there and move good out.
2. And when a *Blessing* gets under attack from evil, and evil minds, no one wins, but God controls the out comes.
3. This is my way of seeing this truth.
4. As an example, look what they did to Jesus, easy to see, if you just look.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

thanks for the brief peek into an alternate reality.

so for the first 50 years you loved god...and now for the next 50 years you are gonna be all about hating? give it up and get over it....at this point god is not making you miserable you are

Shut up satan worshiping fool.

and there is some christian compassion lol

and there is some christian compassion lol
I have no compassion for someone who constantly gets on here and outright curses God. Idiots like him complain about Christians shuving our faith down his throat and then he shoves his bull down ours. He wants to start it, I can stand up to his bull anytime. God Bless.

Cammmpbell, perhaps you do not care, but you insistent blathering against Christians is discrediting your value as a poster. It might help if you had a specific concern and/or focus, but you post all over the place... :dunno:

What alternative illusions would you offer to some of the most genuine and most devoted hearts I, personally, have ever encountered? Not all of us would fit in your little box. ;)

Sorry bout that,

o be honest....you drop that satan worshiping card ever chance you get
Truth hurts. If you don't worship God you follow satan and have listened to his lies.

1. Which is true indeed, if you don't know Jesus, by default you get lumped into the herd of *the damned*, unknowingly or knowingly following satan.
2. There is no other way to the Father but through Jesus.
3. If you are in some other religion, sad to say, you are being herded into a place that when you get there, you will not want to be there.
4. If you are not in a religion, you are just plain lost, and again by default being herded into a place you would not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back