Atheists are Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrants

Bullshit.

ATHEISTS ARE BIGOTS.

That is not BIGOTRY. Get over it.

It is Bigotry, and ^that post - is not logic. It's stereotyping a group based on what you've perceived they "mostly" do or are.

It's wrong in every case.

If 7 out of ten blondes are dumb it's still not ok to walk up to a random blond and call her dumb. You don't know, and she could be smarter than you.

And here, with your own stereotyping and bigotry statements, there are DEF atheists that are less bigot than you are.

You obviously don't know what "bigot" means.

Or bigotry.

"
big·ot·ry

   /ˈbɪg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
tri/ Show Spelled[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural -ries. 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot."

How is identifying atheists as bigots and haters an intolerance of their creed or belief? It's simply an observation that they are indeed bigoted and hateful. I guess maybe I'm bigoted against bigotry...

Moron.

I get so frustrated by the inability of people to comprehend their own language.

Words have meanings. Learn them before you debate them.
I understand the anger at Cammmmbell (or whatever the hell he calls himself). He is an OCD lunatic and he is intolerant.

I would like to know what issues you see with Drock? I see no intolerance from him. Am I missing something? If you have a post of his that demonstrates such intolerance, that would be good to see.

Bullshit.

ATHEISTS ARE BIGOTS.

It is Bigotry, and ^that post - is not logic. It's stereotyping a group based on what you've perceived they "mostly" do or are.

If 7 out of ten blondes are dumb it's still not ok to walk up to a random blond and call her dumb. You don't know, and she could be smarter than you.

And here, with your own stereotyping and bigotry statements, there are DEF atheists that are less bigot than you are.

Or bigotry.

"
big·ot·ry

   /ˈbɪg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
noun, plural -ries. 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

How is identifying atheists as bigots and haters an intolerance of their creed or belief? It's simply an observation that they are indeed bigoted and hateful. I guess maybe I'm bigoted against bigotry...

Moron.

Are you dense?

You have not met all atheists, so to say all atheists are bigoted and hateful is ---> bigoted and hateful.

Remedial logic courses? Take them, please.

Is it bigotry to identify the KKK as bigoted?

By your idiotic and bizarro claim, it is!

Bullshit.

ATHEISTS ARE BIGOTS.

Or bigotry.

"
big·ot·ry

   /ˈbɪg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png

Moron.

Same things bigots say about muslims, blacks, latinos, gays, etc etc etc.

Like I said, you're decades passed being able to have your hate cured. I just hope you don't have very many friends to spread it around to. Based on how you treat others on this board, I doubt you have many (if any) friends so that shouldn't be an issue.

No, because the KKK's membership is based on bigotry.

Atheism is not. It's based on unbelief.

Jesus Christ, I can't really imagine you're this dense. You trolling?

I get so frustrated by the inability of people to comprehend their own language.

Words have meanings. Learn them before you debate them.
I understand the anger at Cammmmbell (or whatever the hell he calls himself). He is an OCD lunatic and he is intolerant.

I would like to know what issues you see with Drock? I see no intolerance from him. Am I missing something? If you have a post of his that demonstrates such intolerance, that would be good to see.

I'm not a christian, so she hates me.

Allie/Kosher, with each name it's been consistent. Hate everyone who doesn't share her beliefs or would dare disagree with her on an issue.

Well, the tenets of that organization include bigotry, so no. Unless there is a KKK member who is there against their will (or undercover). They are all bigots.

Same with al Qaeda - the tenets are terrorism, so they are all terrorists.

Drock is an atheist, so you can be assured that he doesn't believe in a god. So, generalize him as a non-believer and that would be correct. But, generalizing him as a militant doesn't ring true.

No, I don't like you because like all atheists and lefties, you're a dishonest shit head who has an inflated concept of your own importance and intelligence.

Plus you can't debate for shit.

Meanwhile..am I being a bigot if I call Nazis evil? After all,they weren't founded on principles of racism, it's just where it went. I'm sure there are some really FINE Nazis....

No, I don't like you because like all atheists and lefties, you're a dishonest shit head who has an inflated concept of your own importance and intelligence.

Meanwhile..am I being a bigot if I call Nazis evil? After all,they weren't founded on principles of racism, it's just where it went. I'm sure there are some really FINE Nazis....

Your logic is pretty fucking broken, and you tell other people they can't debate for shit?

Let me demonstrate:

We said all atheists aren't hateful, or bigoted.

Your response was: can we say the same of the kkk then? well huh can we?

The reason that's stupid, is because "to be atheist" simply means not believing in God. There's nothing bigoted about not believing in something. It's also not hateful.

Being in the KKK REQUIRES bigotry.

The comparison is retarded. Mrs. "you suck at debater skillzz!"

Now you're onto Nazis. Same retardedness.

Nah, you're not being a bigot if you call Nazis evil, because the tenets of Naziism are evil. Now, some Nazis were forced into it, so that complicates it a bit.

And, if you dislike Drock for reasons other than his atheism, as you stated, then you are NOT being a bigot.

:)

LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

I truly appreciate the entertainment value you bring to the board. Don't ever change, well change in real life if this message board schtick is really how you are for humanity's sake, but please keep the Allie/Kosher fun alive on here.

The combination of no IQ and no morals is like watching a trainwreck, can't take your eyes off of it. :razz:

And Godwin's Law has been achieved in this thread! Atheists = Nazis! Your ignorance and stupidity truly are unbounded.

Nah, you're not being a bigot if you call Nazis evil, because the tenets of Naziism are evil. Now, some Nazis were forced into it, so that complicates it a bit.

And, if you dislike Drock for reasons other than his atheism, as you stated, then you are NOT being a bigot.

Don't give her a break, I could tell her all day how awesome she is, but look at how she categorizes all atheists, she'd still hate me. That's what bigots do. Their hate isn't based on anything rational.

And Godwin's Law has been achieved in this thread! Atheists = Nazis! Your ignorance and stupidity truly are unbounded.
She called atheists Nazis?

I'm obviously missing something here.

(My problem is I like both Drock and KG. I disagree with both of them at times, but they seem OK to me.)

Don't give her a break, I could tell her all day how awesome she is, but look at how she categorizes all atheists, she'd still hate me. That's what bigots do. Their hate isn't based on anything rational.
I agree that is what bigots do.

Definitely.

Honestly, I think some of the believers are quite perturbed because of that assclown Campbell. But, I also don't think you deserve that.

As I said, I disagree and agree with both of you regularly, but I like both of you. That's a problem for me.

KG, really, Drock is not the bad guy here. Campbell is and Dragon's troll thread didn't help.

(My problem is I like both Drock and KG. I disagree with both of them at times, but they seem OK to me.)

Yes she's equating the 2. It's ok to be anti-atheist and it's ok to be anti-Nazi for the same reason.

Same as when she equated all pro-choicers to Nazis.

If you disagree with kosher on anything, could be your favorite food, than you're a Nazi.

Yes she's equating the 2. It's ok to be anti-atheist and it's ok to be anti-Nazi for the same reason.

Same as when she equated all pro-choicers to Nazis.

If you disagree with kosher on anything, could be your favorite food, than you're a Nazi.
Yeah, I saw the pro-choice/Nazi thing. I know I'm not a Nazi. :lol:

I'm not seeing her calling you a Nazi because you are an atheist. I see how one might infer that. However, that implication of hers seems ambiguous.

Perhaps ask KG if that was her intent? I'm all about being direct. ;)

Then to KG, again, Drock is not the bad guy. Really. There are plenty to be had, but he is not one of them.

I'm one of those agnostics, yet I don't believe that KG thinks I'm a Nazi.

Other than that, I'm gonna give you two a steel cage and just watch after that. :lol:

You don't see the atheist assault on religion? Especially this time of year? It all seems to ramp up around Christmas.
We had Christmas trees in classrooms when I was a kid. Nativity scenes on the green and garland and colored lights on Town Hall. People said "Merry Christmas" not "happy holidays"
Thankfully, here in Alabama, we don't get much of that, but the next time someone at Piggly Wiggly tells me, "Happy Holidays" it will be the last time I shop there.

No I don't. I'm an atheist, christmas is still a federal holiday, basically everyone still celebrates it.

Yes there's atheist who attack religion, just like there's christians who attack non-believers. The human species is a flawed one, and the flaws are there for ppl of every belief and non-belief.

You can't just blindly blame atheism for christianity being less and less important with regards to christmas. Santa Claus/Rudolph/presents/christmas trees/spending time with family/christmas lights/flying reindeer/snowmen/wreaths/etc either have nothing to do with christianity or aren't exclusive to christianity. Society in general is doing this, and atheists make up a tiny minority.

Besides December 25th was a holiday long before christianity ever existed.

I am not blaming atheism for anything but relentless attacks on Christianity.
It's almost as if atheists are afraid that there is a God. Why so vehemently attack those that believe if you're so confident that there is no basis for their belief?
I had a guy working for me years back who was as militantly atheistic as Dragon. He spent half his day ridiculing the beliefs of his co-workers. I watched him one day as he tried to chisel the head off a rounded off bolt. The 3 lb. hammer came down on his thumb. His first reaction was to shout, "Jesus".

There are plenty of atheists who just hold atheist views and they don't attack people who are religious.

Why not address the ONE or TWO posters here that you label as "militantly atheist"? No need to generalize.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

ATHEISTS ARE BIGOTS.

Or bigotry.

"
big·ot·ry

   /ˈbɪg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png

Moron.

i guess you're watching the point sailing over your head.

are there atheists who are bigots? yes

are there religious people (of whatever flavor-christian, jew, zoroastrian) who are bigots? yes

are all atheists bigots? no

are all religious people bigots? no

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back