At this point there is not a chance in hell I can even consider voting for a Democrat.

Why would the OP think that anyone but a republican would consider him a potential supporter?

Interesting...this is the second post I have read which has made the OP's point. You don't see Gramps as a fellow human being, much less an American, but as an enemy.

You do nothing but identify him, you classify him based on his beliefs.

Curious, why would the OP care about what you think? Hm?

I don't see him as a fellow human being?

Weird.

Quit voting for Parties, quit voting for ideologies, period. Democrats are nothing but a Party for vermin, pedophiles, Islmao-Nazi scum, racists, mentally ill sexual deviants. The GOP establishment is their partners in most of that, just as big on mindless self-indulgence and selling selfishness as a major virtue, and in building up Red China as the next military power to keep their labor racketeering operations going in good order around the globe, you uppity proles here in the U.S. having let the noble and wonderful Globalists down and needing a severe lesson on just what your place is in serving the economic needs of the multi-national 'billionaire 'world citizens' club.

You Xians need to get off your asses and do what you do best, or just keep doing what you're doing now, sitting around waiting to get hauled off to the ovens and your children pimped off to the faggots.

Last edited:
Why would the OP think that anyone but a republican would consider him a potential supporter?

Interesting...this is the second post I have read which has made the OP's point. You don't see Gramps as a fellow human being, much less an American, but as an enemy.

Weird.
No, you see him as nothing more than a political opponent whose humanity varies based on how closely or not his opinion matches yours.

Politics. It can be utterly sickening to watch sometimes. People like you make it that much worse by how you deal with other people who have differing political opinions from yours.

I'll be going now.

Weird.
No, you see him as nothing more than a political opponent whose humanity varies based on how closely or not his opinion matches yours.

Politics. It can be utterly sickening to watch sometimes. People like you make it that much worse by how you deal with other people who have differing political opinions from yours.

I'll be going now.

You made all of that up out of used Twinkie wrappers.

Weird.

I'll be going now.

You made all of that up out of used Twinkie wrappers.
Cool, I will take that as an admission of your general attitude towards political opponents.

It's almost as sweet as a Twinkie itself...

Almost.

Bye now.

Assault on the first? How so ?

I’ll give u the 2nd, but that’s the only right the gop ever fights for .
The assault on conservatives on social media & college campuses.
While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"
That right there is absurd.
Tempest in a teapot repeated endlessly Fox Rush Etc, super dupe and over a year ago for crying out loud. No real damage or injury, just endless GOP BS.
The sign of an empty head. When you have no rebuttal resort to Fox News or some conservative pundit you don't like.

Had Webb won the democratic nomination I would have considered him instead of writing in Walker.
But the left has gone so damn far off the rails any chance of trusting a Democrat who may even be a middle of the road politician with good ideas, can not be trusted to not just go with the flow if the left regains power.

Social Justice.
Identity politics.
The need to judge anyone who disagrees.
The assault on the first & second amendment.
The constant cries of racism/bigotry.
The leftstream media.
Wanting to raise taxes on anyone despite the economic boom with the current tax code.
Open borders bullshit.
Weaponizing government institutions.

I am not willing to give a moderate the benefit of the doubt when MORONS continually reelect idiots like Maxine Waters & Bernie Sanders.

Having said that as a republican we have to stop nominating old fucks from the "good ole boys" club. It is time for a new generation of politicians that weren't raised in the 50's & 60's.
Maxine Waters is 1 congress critter out of the 53 that Calif has and 1 out of the 435 congress critters in the house....

Bernie sanders is 1 out of 100 in the Senate and he wouldn't exist at all, if it were not for our founding fathers giving itty bitty populated States like Vermont a 'voice' in the Senate by giving these small states, who probably do not have a population to support even 1 Senator.... 2 Senators....

while giving hugely populated States like Calif and New York, and Texas only 2 senators as well.... This is what protects the ''minority'' in our system of govt...

NOW let me ask you gramps... out of all of the Republican Senators and out of all of the House's congressmen that are republican... are there not any Republicans that are bat shit crazy to you??? Or are they all sane and perfect to you?
Already stated in my op that the GOP needs fresh faces. As for batshit crazy like some in the Guam tipping over democratic party, no.

Ahhhh, good old timmy.....

Wasserman-Schultz Agrees: Repeal First Amendment; Supports Government-Financing Of Campaigns

Wasserman-Schultz Agrees: Repeal First Amendment; Supports Government-Financing Of Campaigns

The only actual Wasserman-Schultz quote in your link is:

“We agree a party that these is an obscene amount money on politics, and that’s why our members - I’m a co-sponsor along with many of my colleagues - of a constitutional amendment that would overturn Citizens United,” said Wasserman-Schultz. That isn't calling for a repeal of the 1st.

Yes, I know you only were parroting the misleading headline.

The assault on conservatives on social media & college campuses.
While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"
That right there is absurd.
Tempest in a teapot repeated endlessly Fox Rush Etc, super dupe and over a year ago for crying out loud. No real damage or injury, just endless GOP BS.
The sign of an empty head. When you have no rebuttal resort to Fox News or some conservative pundit you don't like.
I don't like any of them... All bought off POS spouting the same garbage.... And no conspiracy d u h of our wonderful Justice system...

Forum List

Back