At this point there is not a chance in hell I can even consider voting for a Democrat.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Had Webb won the democratic nomination I would have considered him instead of writing in Walker.
But the left has gone so damn far off the rails any chance of trusting a Democrat who may even be a middle of the road politician with good ideas, can not be trusted to not just go with the flow if the left regains power.

Social Justice.
Identity politics.
The need to judge anyone who disagrees.
The assault on the first & second amendment.
The constant cries of racism/bigotry.
The leftstream media.
Wanting to raise taxes on anyone despite the economic boom with the current tax code.
Open borders bullshit.
Weaponizing government institutions.

I am not willing to give a moderate the benefit of the doubt when MORONS continually reelect idiots like Maxine Waters & Bernie Sanders.

Having said that as a republican we have to stop nominating old fucks from the "good ole boys" club. It is time for a new generation of politicians that weren't raised in the 50's & 60's.

Assault on the first? How so ?

I’ll give u the 2nd, but that’s the only right the gop ever fights for .

Had Webb won the democratic nomination I would have considered him instead of writing in Walker.
But the left has gone so damn far off the rails any chance of trusting a Democrat who may even be a middle of the road politician with good ideas, can not be trusted to not just go with the flow if the left regains power.

Social Justice.
Identity politics.
The need to judge anyone who disagrees.
The assault on the first & second amendment.
The constant cries of racism/bigotry.
The leftstream media.
Wanting to raise taxes on anyone despite the economic boom with the current tax code.
Open borders bullshit.
Weaponizing government institutions.

I am not willing to give a moderate the benefit of the doubt when MORONS continually reelect idiots like Maxine Waters & Bernie Sanders.

Having said that as a republican we have to stop nominating old fucks from the "good ole boys" club. It is time for a new generation of politicians that weren't raised in the 50's & 60's.
Geeze dude, leave some koolaide for the rest of them!

At this point, considering the choices, there's not a hope in Hell I'd vote for anyone from either party...

I sure hope something changes...

• Banned

The assault on conservatives on social media & college campuses.
While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"
That right there is absurd.

• Banned
At this point, considering the choices, there's not a hope in Hell I'd vote for anyone from either party...

I sure hope something changes...
Can't say I disagree. I voted for Greitens for governor here in Missouri. He turned out to be quite the douchebag.

While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"

Were you in a coma during the Obama years? Bill and Hillary Clinton years?

Hate speech.

Were you in a coma during the Obama years? Bill and Hillary Clinton years?
Did quite well under Bill. He was a scumbag but he did his job pretty well.
Obama...
I don't have much good to say beyond he was a good family man.

That's interesting.

Because my whole life, I've supported conservative candidates in the three countries in which I've lived - Canada, the UK, and the US.

And I've become so turned off by the Republican Party and what they represent that I'd rather vote for the Democrats, even though I can't stand any of their policies.

That's interesting.

Because my whole life, I've supported conservative candidates in the three countries in which I've lived - Canada, the UK, and the US.

And I've become so turned off by the Republican Party and what they represent that I'd rather vote for the Democrats, even though I can't stand any of their policies.
No fan of the GOP but the alternative? Not a chance.
Unless and until the two party system is changed I will likely be a lesser of two evils party line voter unless a truly viable third party candidate runs.

That's interesting.

Unless and until the two party system is changed I will likely be a lesser of two evils party line voter unless a truly viable third party candidate runs.

I'm probably going to vote Libertarian in 2020, even if the Libertarian Party nominates a potted plant for President. Trump is an incompetent demagogic rube idiot and the Democrats are probably going to nominate some crazy leftist nutter.

Gee whiz! This is a great discussion. Lots of depth.

Trickle down doesn’t work.

Gay people should be allowed to marry, work and serve in the military.

Women should have control of their own reproductive systems.

Everyone should have health care and education.

We should be using alternative fuels.

Campaign finance reform is needed.

Muslims have every right to live here.

We need immigrants to make our economy work.

Truths.

Vote accordingly.

That's interesting.

I'm probably going to vote Libertarian in 2020, even if the Libertarian Party nominates a potted plant for President. Trump is an incompetent demagogic rube idiot and the Democrats are probably going to nominate some crazy leftist nutter.

If in 2020 you know you don't vote Democrat or Trump is reelected what do you do?

Saying that any Libertarian should be at the other spectrum to Trump, Trump is an Authoritarian... Do people who tried to describe themselves as Libertarian and then support Trump know how stupid they look.

Hate speech.

Conservative trouble makers bring in hate mongers into lefty campuses just to spur protests . Where are cons inviting lefties to come speak?

Who deemed Diamond and Silk “dangers “. Lol! Can I get a link ?

Oh, as for online . There’s a WHOLE lot of white racists hate that’s tolerated. For example , this place .

Forum List

Back