12 year old former student at the school I worked at killed by a stray bullet in 2019…. Crack cocaine and gangs destroying communities for decades

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I am sharing this personal story from 2019. This was a young boy of 12 years old who was killed by a stray bullet in some sort of a gang land shooting…. almost without a doubt by the same types of monsters who are on one hand say BLM but on the other hand go around selling crack cocaine ruining communities tearing communities apart. This has been going on since the 1980s since the crack epidemic.

I personally knew this young boy he was a student at the school that I worked at for a few years back in 2016 or so. For so many people who only get glimpses into these brutal killings that we see in Chicago that we see in New York City ….week after week and it never seems to stop and the politicians don’t even do anything about it.

The politicians are weak on crime they’ve been weak on crime since the 1980s …. When the crack epidemic started destroying families.

The one thing that seems to stand up to these crack dealing terrorists these crack dealing criminals is the church and the mosque . There’s all sorts of African-American church leaders there’s all sorts of African-American Muslims all sorts of people white people Black people they use Jesus to say you know what we’re gonna use the church to fight back against these criminal drug dealers…. And it has worked out in some ways to reform drug dealers to becoming better people to stop selling this poison to young kids and grandmas.
Crack dealers sell their poison to anyone of any age they don’t care about anyone except for themselves.

So the way to prevent this type of shooting of a 12 year old from happening again is to get church involved more in the lives of inner cities, to give police the power they need to do the investigations.

There will always be guns in the hands of drug dealers always. This second amendment must stand so these people out there talking about taking away guns from law abiding citizens this does nothing at all to stop the brutal drug drug dealers.

You know what makes a tougher for police officers to do investigations and define criminals, BLM and their monsters politician to support them. The fact that we have Republicans and Democrats who will not do enough to help police officers get what they need to do investigations , to be able to go around without being called racist, to be able to go around asking people about these types of shootings about these types of crimes without being called a racist by the news or by community leaders…. by BLM leaders who don’t give a damn about young boys young girls and even babies killed by gangland shootings gone wrong.

The last I checked the FBI still has a $25,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of these criminals or whoever ended up shooting this gun which ended up going into the kitchen of this young boys home killing him he was doing nothing to anybody. This young 12-year-old had his whole life ahead of him and he’s been dead for 4 years…

This is a message mostly for the far left and for my fellow Democrats on this board ….folks do something about this we need to act we need to tell local politicians to give police officers give investigators the power that they need…. stop calling police racist!!!! we need to step it up you better step it up make a difference in our community my friends…. we have it us in we need to look back in to American history support the police support law-enforcement so they can go out there and find the criminals, so they can fight back against the crack dealers selling the poison the children.

Last edited:
I am sharing this personal story from 2019. This was a young boy of 12 years old who was killed by a stray bullet in some sort of a gang land shooting…. almost without a doubt by the same types of monsters who are on one hand say BLM but on the other hand go around selling crack cocaine ruining communities tearing communities apart. This has been going on since the 1980s since the crack epidemic.

I personally knew this young boy he was a student at the school that I worked at for a few years back in 2016 or so. For so many people who only get glimpses into these brutal killings that we see in Chicago that we see in New York City ….week after week and it never seems to stop and the politicians don’t even do anything about it.

The politicians are weak on crime they’ve been weak on crime since the 1980s …. When the crack epidemic started destroying families.

The one thing that seems to stand up to these crap dealing terrorists these crack dealing criminals is the church in the mask. There’s all sorts of African-American church leaders there’s all sorts of African-American Muslims all sorts of people white people Black people they use Jesus to say you know what we’re gonna use the church to fight back against these criminal drug dealers any medication as it has worked this out to reform drug dealers and becoming better people to stop selling this poison young kids.

There will always be guns in the hands of drug dealers always. This second amendment must stand so these people out there talking about taking away guns from law abiding citizens this does nothing at all to stop the brutal drug drug dealers.

You know what makes a tougher for police officers to do investigations and define criminals, BLM and their monsters politician to support them. The fact that we have Republicans and Democrats who will not do enough to help police officers get what they need to do investigations , to be able to go around without being called racist, to be able to go around asking people about these types of shootings about these types of crimes without being called a racist by the news or by community leaders…. by BLM leaders who don’t give a damn about young boys young girls and even babies killed by gangland shootings gone wrong.

The last I checked the FBI still has a $25,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of these criminals or whoever ended up shooting this gun which ended up going into the kitchen of this young boys home killing him he was doing nothing to anybody. This young 12-year-old had his whole life ahead of him and he’s been dead for 4 years…

This is a message mostly for the far left and for my fellow Democrats on this board ….folks do something about this we need to act we need to tell local politicians to give police officers give investigators the power that they need…. stop calling police racist!!!! we need to step it up you better step it up make a difference in our community my friends…. we have it us in we need to look back in to American history support the police support law-enforcement so they can go out there and find the criminals, so they can fight back against the crack dealers selling the poison the children

message mostly for the far left and for my fellow Democrats on this board
You lost me there. You must be partially insane to be included in that klan? No wonder you broke down into tears over a Black vaccine collapse? After you ignored 10000s' if actual vaccine deaths?

Big words, big posts by big dummy. Another one lacking enough sense to tie his own shoes. Get lost LibStain Loon.

You lost me there. You must be partially insane to be included in that klan? No wonder you broke down into tears over a Black vaccine collapse? After you ignored 10000s' if actual vaccine deaths?

Big words, big posts by big dummy. Another one lacking enough sense to tie his own shoes. Get lost LibStain Loon.
I’m an old-school Democrat in the style of John F Kennedy. Glad to clear up that message.

I have made it clear many times my brother that I am a Democrat and that I have voted for mostly Republicans including Donald Trump since 2020.. I will continue to do so unless the democratic party goes back to his old ways of standing up for the working man and standing up for American traditions. sorry about my comments directed at you in the thread about the Buffalo Bills player what can you expect ..I’m from Buffalo when the event initially happened it was completely disastrous.

The Democrats of the early to middle 20th century were the best politicians this country‘s ever seen back in those days we had honor and integrity …look at how disgusting the streets are now. You tell me what Republicans what Democrats are doing anything to stand up to the crack dealers. Go ahead tell me?

Somebody in the political atmosphere has to do something to give police more power to find the criminals. That’s it brother have a nice day

Last edited:
There was a film that came out recently I believe it was called “kill the messenger” but it details some sort of a crime reporter who was trying to uncover rogue agents in the government who may have brought crack cocaine into the United States. So there’s something to look into. Of course that crime reporter died at a very young age and who knows how he died.

Well as long as crack dealers can control the streets were going to continue to see all of these killings in Chicago, New York City inner cities across the country is gonna keep on happening until something is actually done about it.

Maybe folks here have some ideas in order to counter the drug dealers in this country selling this poison to the youth grandmothers to people of all ages …. something has to be done about it…. We did not have this issue in the American past.

I am not sure the church has the reach with welfare queens and gangbangers and their families TBH.

The one thing that seems to stand up to these crack dealing terrorists these crack dealing criminals is the church and the mosque . There’s all sorts of African-American church leaders there’s all sorts of African-American Muslims all sorts of people white people Black people they use Jesus to say you know what we’re gonna use the church to fight back against these criminal drug dealers…. And it has worked out in some ways to reform drug dealers to becoming better people to stop selling this poison to young kids and grandmas.
Crack dealers sell their poison to anyone of any age they don’t care about anyone except for themselves.

So the way to prevent this type of shooting of a 12 year old from happening again is to get church involved more in the lives of inner cities, to give police the power they need to do the investigations.

This is a message mostly for the far left and for my fellow Democrats on this board ….folks do something about this we need to act we need to tell local politicians to give police officers give investigators the power that they need…. stop calling police racist!!!! we need to step it up you better step it up make a difference in our community my friends…. we have it us in we need to look back in to American history support the police support law-enforcement so they can go out there and find the criminals, so they can fight back against the crack dealers selling the poison the children.
Crack?

Religion?

Fuck that we need more guns and if that is not enough, even more guns.

Violent crime has been decreasing since the early 70's, traitor.

Could never count on far leftie liars to do anything

Keep on waving your BLM flags you whack job maniacs. Meanwhile all these kids keep getting shot and killed in Chicago New York City …cities all over the country. And people on the far left don’t do a damn thing about it except call the police racist and make their jobs near impossible… Then again look at the Republican governor of Texas …gives a state funeral to the criminal George Floyd who held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach. What a disgrace this country is today. We certainly have a lot of work to do my friends

Keep on waving your BLM flags you whack job maniacs. Meanwhile all these kids keep getting shot and killed in Chicago New York City …cities all over the country. And you people on the far left don’t do a damn thing about it. Then again look at the Republican governor of Texas give it a state funeral to the criminal George Floyd who held a gun to a pregnant lady stomach. What a disgrace this country is today. We certainly have a lot of work to do my friends
We are improving this country by arresting Trump and throwing 1,000 red hats in prison. But you're right, we have a lot of work left to do.

Keep on waving your BLM flags you whack job maniacs. Meanwhile all these kids keep getting shot and killed in Chicago New York City …cities all over the country. And people on the far left don’t do a damn thing about it except call the police racist and make their jobs near impossible… Then again look at the Republican governor of Texas …gives a state funeral to the criminal George Floyd who held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach. What a disgrace this country is today. We certainly have a lot of work to do my friends
Meanwhile the gun violence problem is of no concern to maga fuckups as red state experience a giant increase in their opioid infested rural areas.

I wonder what made crack cocaine and gangs appear in these places

How many people are on the "far left"? Probably not many. I mean, I've known Communists and Fascists, and they're LOUD but there aren't many of them. There are even less in positions of power.

The US isn't falling apart because of extreme left and right, it's falling apart because the politicians that do get elected are there for themselves, many know they can win elections with MONEY, rather than with an ability to solve social problems, run cities or areas well.

And what happens is that most of the voters end up endorsing these useless politicians because A) they don't have much choice because of the voting system and B) don't know anything or care about anything...

You need the work of a team of shrinks

leftists are motivated by the devil they don’t even talk about the subject of the original post what a bunch of criminals. And they don’t even talk about the fact that crime is up in New York City 25%. They don’t talk really ever about the original topics they just flame people insult people. They’re filled with hatred.

Young boys and girls are being shot by drug dealers comment on that. What the hell is wrong with Democrats today.

The problem is there’s too many crack dealers on the streets and the police officers are hamstrings by stupid things like body camera videos. Let cops do their job

Get the church more involved in the lives of young African-Americans that’ll make a huge difference that’s what we had back in the 1930s and 1940s. There was a lot less crime back in those days.

How many people are on the "far left"? Probably not many. I mean, I've known Communists and Fascists, and they're LOUD but there aren't many of them. There are even less in positions of power.

The US isn't falling apart because of extreme left and right, it's falling apart because the politicians that do get elected are there for themselves, many know they can win elections with MONEY, rather than with an ability to solve social problems, run cities or areas well.

And what happens is that most of the voters end up endorsing these useless politicians because A) they don't have much choice because of the voting system and B) don't know anything or care about anything...
The people on the far left my friend are the BLM supporters and there’s a few million of them. Of course this is a country of over 300 million people so I think the far left probably constitutes about 10% of the country. It includes all of the media personalities on MSNBC and CNN practically all of them at least.

We have other issues that Republicans are responsible for. And Democrats by the way which includes the downfall of middle-class jobs in this country. But when we talk about things like crime, hatred of the American past the destruction of statues in this country, the burning of so many cities in the summer of 2020, this is all because of the far left. If you look at the hatred of America the idea that America is systemically racist this divisive viewpoint is only propagated by the far left and maybe some Republicans in name only.

Also who is responsible for making police officers wear body cameras. That is the far left. This is an insult to the integrity of the police force. We have one of the most trustworthy police forces in the world. Police officers are our neighbors, they are our friends our sons are daughters and it is a disgrace that they have to wear body cameras it makes their job more difficult and makes it difficult for them to do investigations. They’re being called racist all the time by far left maniacs.

Police need to be able to get out there and do their investigations and do what they need to do to round up these crack dealers selling that poison to children. And those crack dealers those gangbangers getting in shoot outs and then some baby ends up dying come on now.

Forum List

Back