At this point there is not a chance in hell I can even consider voting for a Democrat.

Wanting to raise taxes on anyone despite the economic boom with the current tax code.

Wow, talk about blissful ignorance.

CBO: U.S. Budget Deficit to Hit $1 Trillion By 2020
Cut spending, problem solved.
When my income declines I adjust my budget accordingly. Why is congress above what every other American must do when faced with similar issues?

Do you have a mortgage ?
For a few more years. But you don't need to continue playing these games. This is the second time you have tried to bring up my finances in as many days. I don't question you about yours so chill the fuck out and stop with the uber personal shit.

Settle down Beavis . It’s just an example .My point is that people go into debt . Gov does the same.

Now you say “just cut spending “. But that’s not what Trump did . He basically kept the same bills, but then took a lower paying job instead . That’s what the tax bill did .
That is indeed what the GOP did. They fucked up.
The thing you all seem to forget is that is our money and they are not entitled to it simply because they spend

When my income declines I adjust my budget accordingly. Why is congress above what every other American must do when faced with similar issues?

Do you have a mortgage ?
For a few more years. But you don't need to continue playing these games. This is the second time you have tried to bring up my finances in as many days. I don't question you about yours so chill the fuck out and stop with the uber personal shit.

Settle down Beavis . It’s just an example .My point is that people go into debt . Gov does the same.

Now you say “just cut spending “. But that’s not what Trump did . He basically kept the same bills, but then took a lower paying job instead . That’s what the tax bill did .
The thing you all seem to forget is that is our money and they are not entitled to it simply because they spend

Yep - it's your money, but someone else's debt.

Having said that as a republican we have to stop nominating old fucks from the "good ole boys" club. It is time for a new generation of politicians that weren't raised in the 50's & 60's.
Ours was the party of YOUNG candidates.

I fully supported Cruz, but I'm OK with Trump. He's advanced conservative principles far more than any RINO.

Do you have a mortgage ?

And?

Do you have a mortgage ?

And?

And you, like most righties don't actually give a shit what those unfinanced tax-cuts do to our deficits, while on the other side you keep pleading how basic social safety nets need to get cut.

Say what you willl about Democrats but tax-and-spend is actually a sane proposal from budget perspective. On the right, tax-cutting has become an all out cult.

Last edited:

Do you have a mortgage ?

When times are good, that’s when you should pay stuff down . Less gov services needed , revenue is strong .

Unemployment was already dropping . Didn’t need Big tax cuts at this point .

But everyone likes tax cuts !

And?

And you, like most righties don't actually give a shit what those unfinanced tax-cuts do to our deficits, while on the other side you keep pleading how basic social safety nets need to get cut.
Complete horse shit. Link to me saying such things...

I have stated on numerous occasions that we should stop giving money to other nations. That is the perfect place to start. And yes, even Israel

Do you have a mortgage ?

When times are good, that’s when you should pay stuff down . Less gov services needed , revenue is strong .

Unemployment was already dropping . Didn’t need Big tax cuts at this point .

But everyone likes tax cuts !
If congress can't spend my money appropriately they dont deserve it. Money in my pocket does more for the economy than any loan to a foreign nation.

And?

Complete horse shit. Link to me saying such things...

I have stated on numerous occasions that we should stop giving money to other nations. That is the perfect place to start. And yes, even Israel

How about we STOP TAX-CUTTING UNTILL WE GET BUDGETS IN ORDER?

Nuh, thats crazy talk.

And?

And by the way. THIS ^^^^^ is where our conversation ended. I have posted legit opinions and your rebuttal could have painted an entire barn.

Bye

Here's what I think. There used to be two political parties that normal people could support enthusiastically. But the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK, Jr., and the Vietnam War and Roe v. Wade caused the Democrats to swerve to the extreme left, and over time, normal people left the Democrats and became Republicans.

Here's what I think. There used to be two political parties that normal people could support enthusiastically. But the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK, Jr., and the Vietnam War and Roe v. Wade caused the Democrats to swerve to the extreme left, and over time, normal people left the Democrats and became Republicans.

Wow. That’s brilliant analysis. You’ve left no doubt asbtonthe veracity of your claims. Well done.

Assault on the first? How so ?

I’ll give u the 2nd, but that’s the only right the gop ever fights for .

So in your bizzaro world the democrats didn't oppose the 13th, 14th or 15th amendment's?

if-you-dont-know-13th-amendment-15th-amendment-abolished-slavery-21473497.png

So in your bizzaro world the democrats didn't oppose the 13th, 14th or 15th amendment's?

View attachment 192398

Red state conservatives.

How many times do we have to play this game that the Dems from 1860 are not the Dems today .
Exactly the same people, they are still the party that takes orders from Satan.

The assault on conservatives on social media & college campuses.
While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"
That right there is absurd.

Were you in a coma during the Obama years? Bill and Hillary Clinton years?
Did quite well under Bill. He was a scumbag but he did his job pretty well.
Obama...
I don't have much good to say beyond he was a good family man.
Look at all the terrible things Obama did.

Saving the auto industry
Turning the program around that gave us the Bush/GOP Solyndra failure
School lunches for poor children
Healthcare for millions more Americans
Equal pay for equal work
Gay marriage
Stop kicking gays out of the military
Credit card reform

Every time I think of all the terrible things he did. Of course Republicans hate him. Not only is he black, but he helped people. Something Republicans absolutely detest unless it's needy billionaires. If it's not a fetus, let it die. If children want sugar, give it to them. College is bad for America.

View attachment 192398

Red state conservatives.

How many times do we have to play this game that the Dems from 1860 are not the Dems today .
Exactly the same people, they are still the party that takes orders from Satan.

Wait! You know? Who told you? That's supposed to be a secret!

View attachment 192398

Red state conservatives.

How many times do we have to.play the childish game of yours they flipped because of racism and not because of economic's and btw ....jimmy Carter won the south?

The assault on conservatives on social media & college campuses.
While that may not particularly be a violation depending on the circumstances it is the tip of the iceberg when you consider where this could go.

Hate speech.

The lefts definition of hate speech is so broad that someone like Diamond & Silk were deemed a "Danger to the community"
That right there is absurd.

Were you in a coma during the Obama years? Bill and Hillary Clinton years?
Did quite well under Bill. He was a scumbag but he did his job pretty well.
Obama...
I don't have much good to say beyond he was a good family man.
Look at all the terrible things Obama did.

Saving the auto industry
Turning the program around that gave us the Bush/GOP Solyndra failure
School lunches for poor children
Healthcare for millions more Americans
Equal pay for equal work
Gay marriage
Stop kicking gays out of the military
Credit card reform

Every time I think of all the terrible things he did. Of course Republicans hate him. Not only is he black, but he helped people. Something Republicans absolutely detest unless it's needy billionaires. If it's not a fetus, let it die. If children want sugar, give it to them. College is bad for America.

Saving what auto industry, the south's auto industry was never in danger.

Forum List

Back