12 year old former student at the school I worked at killed by a stray bullet in 2019…. Crack cocaine and gangs destroying communities for decades

leftists are motivated by the devil they don’t even talk about the subject of the original post what a bunch of criminals. And they don’t even talk about the fact that crime is up in New York City 25%. They don’t talk really ever about the original topics they just flame people insult people. They’re filled with hatred.

Young boys and girls are being shot by drug dealers comment on that. What the hell is wrong with Democrats today.

The problem is there’s too many crack dealers on the streets and the police officers are hamstrings by stupid things like body camera videos. Let cops do their job

Get the church more involved in the lives of young African-Americans that’ll make a huge difference that’s what we had back in the 1930s and 1940s. There was a lot less crime back in those days.
Prove that there was less crime then.

Also crack is from the 1980’s. Was when you last had an original thought?

The people on the far left my friend are the BLM supporters and there’s a few million of them. Of course this is a country of over 300 million people so I think the far left probably constitutes about 10% of the country. It includes all of the media personalities on MSNBC and CNN practically all of them at least.

We have other issues that Republicans are responsible for. And Democrats by the way which includes the downfall of middle-class jobs in this country. But when we talk about things like crime, hatred of the American past the destruction of statues in this country, the burning of so many cities in the summer of 2020, this is all because of the far left. If you look at the hatred of America the idea that America is systemically racist this divisive viewpoint is only propagated by the far left and maybe some Republicans in name only.

I think you're obsessed with BLM.
Yes, some of the far left are BLM, however BLM itself is not an easy thing to define as it takes on different guises.

Some people appear to be Communists, others just want equality and fairness.

However it's pretty clear someone on the right, probably Koch brother funded, wanted to discredit BLM so painted them ALL as Communists.

No way does the far left constitute 10% of the country.

Let's look at Germany. People get to vote for whoever they want, but parties need a 5% cut off.

The Left (Die Linke) got 4.98% of the vote. They're not far-right, more further right, still mainstream.
The Marxist Leninist Party got 0.05% of the vote. The Communist Party got 0.01% of the vote.
Maybe some Communists would vote Die Linke instead because Die Linke are a viable party right now whereas the two Communist parties aren't.

Let's look at Denmark where they get a 2% cut off and smaller parties have a much bigger chance of getting seats.

The Red-Green Alliance is an alliance of Marxist and Communist parties, they got 5% of the vote. There are left wing green parties, but these aren't Communist or Marxist.

So, in Germany and Denmark you're looking at a MAXIMUM of 5%.

The US is less liberal than Europe, I'd put those numbers at less than 5%.

And so what? 5% doesn't win anything. They don't win presidencies, in the US it's impossible for the third party, the Libertarians, to win anything, let alone a 10th party.

I disagree with you that crime is just a left wing thing. I'm not saying the left don't have a big part to play in it, but the right make policies that also lead to crime, perhaps in a more indirect way.
Like with education, like with creating ghettos, like with how racism seems to have defined crime.
I think the topic is an exceedingly complex one and you have to search for so much information to even get close to figuring out the truth.

Forum List

Back