Labor Fighting Back

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

UAW, Nurses, UPS, teachers, Starbucks, Amazon.

Good for labor!!!!

Good for labor!!!!
I guess Obamacare promises were all bullshit.....

This is between labor and the CEO's who are raking in millions. The CEO's give themselves raises but not nurses.
Its amazing to watch all of these entities like the teachers and nurses unions and some big tech companies and now the Hollywood writers and even today the actors are all hurting for money and threatening strikes...
All these people wanted Trump gone so bad and we warned them their personal economy will hurt if they vote for Biden... and now its happening... all I can do is smile....

Its amazing to watch all of these entities like the teachers and nurses unions and some big tech companies and now the Hollywood writers and even today the actors are all hurting for money and threatening strikes...
All these people wanted Trump gone so bad and we warned them their personal economy will hurt if they vote for Biden... and now its happening... all I can do is smile....

That's hilarious. As if Trump's going to come back and do something for them.

My brother said the best thing about unions is the fear of unionization. Just the fear that employees will unionize is why companies don't treat us even worse than they do now. The goal is to pay us as little as possible but not so low we organize.

Well, they've pushed too far and you see these workers are organizing. They know you are full of shit because they know the details on why these corporations aren't willing to pay more. These workers aren't running back to Trump. Why? Because your suggestion that they'd be doing better under his leadership is laughable. They know it and so do I.

That's hilarious. As if Trump's going to come back and do something for them.

My brother said the best thing about unions is the fear of unionization. Just the fear that employees will unionize is why companies don't treat us even worse than they do now. The goal is to pay us as little as possible but not so low we organize.

Well, they've pushed too far and you see these workers are organizing. They know you are full of shit because they know the details on why these corporations aren't willing to pay more. These workers aren't running back to Trump. Why? Because your suggestion that they'd be doing better under his leadership is laughable. They know it and so do I.
the economy sucks... no one is going to the movies and no one is buying and spending like we did in 2018....

Good for labor!!!!
Management by Imagination

Down with the Sissies in Suitcoats, Diploma Dumbos who pass ungrammatical memoranda to one another, snobbishly refuse to find out what's going on downstairs at the production line, and call themselves "producers."

Things swing back and forth. Workers are now gaining power and banding together. It's time they start sticking it to their bosses.

The nurses striking or forming unions has nothing to with Biden of their "personal economy", it has to do with ever increasing patient load and unsafe nurse to patient ratios.

the economy sucks... no one is going to the movies and no one is buying and spending like we did in 2018....
I heard people are even cutting back on toilet paper, toothpaste, etc.

Consumer inflation slowed to an annual rate of 3% in June, the smallest increase in more than two years.

Why inflation is losing its punch — and why things could get even better​

They still want Trump gone. No one except you guys thinks Trump will fix anything.

Actually, you guys believe it. I was talking to my republican buddy at the dog park. He truly believes Trump cares about America but Biden doesn't. Talk about having it backward.

I was explaining how, for example, whatever Biden/Democrats do, Republicans MUST take the opposite. I brought up Ukraine. I said Chris Christie supports Ukraine and said "as the greatest country on earth we can deal with our debt and Ukraine"

In other words if a Republican were president, we'd be supporting Ukraine right now too same as Biden is doing. But Republicans play politics with everything. If the stock market is up, they'll ask what about the debt. If we are in the White House and we support Canada vs N. Korea, Republicans will certainly take North Korea's side. It's fucked up.

I hope no one is buying it.

Get this. Republicans want Trump. But they think DeSantis has a better chance in the general. Too bad Trump will win the primaries. LOL

The Board of Directors determine their compensation, not the CEOs.
Try again.
Yes and the CEO's and VP's of my company sit on your BOD and you sit on mine. Good old boys network.

Interesting. It's taking a long time to diversify companies but it's a lot easier to find some blacks, Hispanics and women to sit on BOD's.

Here's something you'll understand. Didn't Hunter Biden sit on the BOD of Burisma? Nothing shady going on there right?

And no, the BOD does not determine it. My brother is VP of HR. He decides his bosses raise and his boss decides his raise. They totally hook each other up. But they are really cheap with labor. The lower you go on the totem poll, the cheaper they get. Like the rich are getting rich off the backs of the poor.

Democrats share a little more with labor. That's the only difference between the two parties when it comes to economics. Trickle down vs Giving Labor a seat at the table. Creating a strong middle class.

Republicans look at labor and see cost not an asset.

This is between labor and the CEO's who are raking in millions. The CEO's give themselves raises but not nurses.
Without looking it up, can you name the CEO that rakes in millions while these nurses don't get raises? Or are you just sure there's a bad guy somewhere?

Without looking it up, can you name the CEO that rakes in millions while these nurses don't get raises? Or are you just sure there's a bad guy somewhere?
Did you know that in the Bush years the CEO's who made the most were the ones who outsourced the most jobs? They were rewarded for ruining America.

Which CEO's?

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,460% since 1978 CEOs were paid 399 times as much as a typical worker in 2021​

I heard people are even cutting back on toilet paper, toothpaste, etc.

Consumer inflation slowed to an annual rate of 3% in June, the smallest increase in more than two years.

Why inflation is losing its punch — and why things could get even better​

The inflation rate was 1.9 in 2018 under Trump... when we get back to that number you can celebrate... until then everything is costing people more....

The inflation rate was 1.9 in 2018 under Trump... when we get back to that number you can celebrate... until then everything is costing people more....
Yes it takes time to fix. Still not where we want to be. But what we don't want is to put Trump back in office

Yikes!

The nurses striking or forming unions has nothing to with Biden of their "personal economy", it has to do with ever increasing patient load and unsafe nurse to patient ratios.
The hell it doesn't... the tighter the hospitals get the worse the conditions and compensation slow...
Then people feel the need to push things with a strike... I don't remember this many strikes under Trump...

Forum List

Back