Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

I was messaging with the guy for about an hour on Facebook. Vante fired him. He also teaches at a financial school. He is very sick.

You know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative Christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "Merry Christmas".

THIS IS AMERICA, WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU COMMUNIST FAG!

you know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "merry christmas".

This is america, we say merry christmas not happy holidays you communist fag!

damn right.......merry fucking christmas you hippies!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative Christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "Merry Christmas".

Not really

BWYGD
:eusa_shifty:

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:

Poasting stuff like that on Youtube is totally unprofessional for an executive.

I would have fired the guy had he worked for me.

Unprofessional? Yeah..but it's on his own time.

At most it's worthy of a censure. But it really depends on whether or not he violated company policy. He clearly wasn't representing his company..and unless he has a big public facing..

It's more of an immature and prankish thing..then anything else.

Doesn't matter, it reflects very poorly on the company that employs him. As a previous poster said, he's a 1 percenter mentally abusing a 99 percenter. How big of a dickhead do you have to be, to sink that low?

The difference cowpatty, is the christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint for their personal entertainment. This guy is a classic asshole.

The guy was a jerk for sure, but I think I would be careful about cheering for people to lose their jobs for pics or video that make it on to the internet in this digital age. Granted he posted it and it was stupid, but videos find their way on to the internet in other ways, too. How much scrutiny could your daily routine stand if your employer was watching? How many of your "anonymous" posts here would it take for your employer to decide you didn't represent their "values"?

We don't know the whole story. Maybe this guy was already on the bubble with his company (he is an asshole). But, he filmed and posted himself bullying this girl at Chick Fil A, when she was giving him a free water (not even in a tiny water cup). He's a major asshole, and a fan of perverts and tyranny.

I don't think he should have fired over this one thing alone, but then I'm not a big asshole like many people who call on others to be greatly punished over little things. Whether it's a girl going to the Olympics and tweeting a joke about West Nile virus or an asshole making a fool of himself in an effort to bully a restaurant employee.

His name is Adam Smith and he is the former CFO of Vante. He got fired over the video.

Whether Occupy Wall Street nuts or not, PROSECUTE to the extent allowed by law.

Makes me wonder about the compamy that made this idiot CFO....

I love how libtards question the judgement of this company for hiring the guy, but don't hold Obama responsible or question his judgement regarding all the tax evaders, law breakers, lobbyists, etc, HE hired.

Forum List

Back