Lying for the lord

We get it, you hate mormons......The would need a site the size of microsoft.com to do lying for liberalism.

I hate all cults and I hate all liars.

What is distressing is that rw's have embraced one of the screwiest cults around and they UH-DOOOR Mittens' constant lies.

Every other day, a new lie. Then, on the off days, he "walks the lie back".

What is distressing is that rw's have embraced one of the screwiest cults around and they UH-DOOOR Mittens' constant lies.

self loathing is not heathy.

Then look in the mirror, ASSHAT. You should OFF yourself at the earliest convienience.:eusa_hand:

Well then you hate liberalism....the biggest cult and full of liars.....I mean who is ok with a politician saying we'll pass it and then find out what's in it..........CULT alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do liberals ever start serious threads, and do they ever not get owned in them.....Luddy you're creeping to a lakhota, Oooohdapooo level

Why are rw's SO terrified of addressing these pesky FACTUAL threads?

It is simply FACT that morms are not only allowed to lie. They are actually encouraged and TRAINED to lie effectively.

YOUR candidate has been TRAINED to lie in order to get what he wants.

Why don't you stop with the juvenile attacks on the messenger and address that FACT. C'mon, just once have the balls to really LOOK at the issue and address it. Some of you say you are "Christians". Ever hear of a "Christian" who is TRAINED to lie?

Or, what the heck, just go on doing what you always do. Which is lie for your lying candidate.

Hypocrites and cowards.

So, in your twisted, fucked up tiny world, anyone who votes Romney is now embracing Mormonism?

You're an idiot.

We get it, you hate mormons......The would need a site the size of microsoft.com to do lying for liberalism.

Does he hate ALL Mormons?? Including Reid, et al.?

imageswwww-1.jpg

I guess Obama voters embraced Black Liberation Theology and Catholicism?

This guy's so colossally stupid, it's mind boggling.

Forum List

Back