Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

Right wingers hate gay people and they complain about "bullies".

They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.
It is hard to forget that scene after reading it; how easy could it be after living it? For the five former students who spoke to the Post’s Jason Horowitz —four of them allowed their names to be used—it seems to have been impossible, becoming the sort of indelible, awful wrong that haunts both sides. “It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” Thomas Buford said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.” “It was vicious,” said Philip Maxwell. “He was just easy pickins,” said Matthew Friedemann. He told the Post that he wondered if they’d get in trouble. They didn’t; nor did Romney when another student thought to be gay spoke in class and he called out, “Atta Girl!”

How Mitt Romney Bullied a Gay Student at Cranbrook

See? Republicans complaining about bullies. Unless it's a gay kid being bullied. Then it's hilarious mirth and laughter all around and a few "high fives" I'm sure.

Right wingers hate gay people and they complain about "bullies".

They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.
It is hard to forget that scene after reading it; how easy could it be after living it? For the five former students who spoke to the Post’s Jason Horowitz —four of them allowed their names to be used—it seems to have been impossible, becoming the sort of indelible, awful wrong that haunts both sides. “It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” Thomas Buford said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.” “It was vicious,” said Philip Maxwell. “He was just easy pickins,” said Matthew Friedemann. He told the Post that he wondered if they’d get in trouble. They didn’t; nor did Romney when another student thought to be gay spoke in class and he called out, “Atta Girl!”

How Mitt Romney Bullied a Gay Student at Cranbrook

See? Republicans complaining about bullies. Unless it's a gay kid being bullied. Then it's hilarious mirth and laughter all around and a few "high fives" I'm sure.

First, who cares??????? SEcond.....it was a grown man picking on a teenage girl, the guy didnt have the balls to pick on someone his own size, so he's a fuckinn coward.
OMG Romeny kidding some dudes to being gay, I know you NEVER NEVER did that, did ya? If you've been through high school and are a guy, you're a liar if you say no.

You know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative Christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "Merry Christmas".

THIS IS AMERICA, WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU COMMUNIST FAG!

The difference cowpatty, is the christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint for their personal entertainment. This guy is a classic asshole.

Link?
I got that covered.

Here are all the links proving Christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint:

Any questions?

you know, you're a vile person.

WHY??? Because he showed a despicable human being? But I forgot, you're an ends justify the means kinda person....All for the CAUSE...eh comrade?

no... because SHE derives pleasure from others' misfortune.

and don't comrade me, you dumb putz.

Oh please are you serious?????? Jillian so if the guy made fun of gays and called another guy a rumpranger, you wouldnt want him fired, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

WHY??? Because he showed a despicable human being? But I forgot, you're an ends justify the means kinda person....All for the CAUSE...eh comrade?

no... because SHE derives pleasure from others' misfortune.

and don't comrade me, you dumb putz.

derives pleasure from others' Self-Inflicted misfortune

fixed
:thup:
Remember, it's not FAAAAAIR when liberals are held accountable for their actions.

I can't believe he made the video and then uploaded it. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.

:lol:

It's that old "I get a brain cramp every time I try to understand a liberal" thingy.

So he is the asshole since he is someone who is intolerant, like the anti gay bigots?

no, he's an asshole because he got up in the face of someone who had nothing to do with company policy and was just doing her job, and acted like a condescending, insulting douchebag.

kinda like you

Forum List

Back