Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

TUCSON, AZ, Aug 02, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

SOURCE: Vante, Inc

Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO - MarketWatch

:rofl:

what a douchebag

i bet his employes are laughing their asses off.

he'll be lucky to get a job on the other side of the drive in.

:thup:

Whether Occupy Wall Street nuts or not, PROSECUTE to the extent allowed by law.

What law did this lefty homo break?

the law of unintended consequences

shouldn't you be at fencing practice, queenie?

Naw, I'm waitin in line to get me haircut. Unfortunately, the hairstylist ruined her clippers trimming your mullet, and the seat smells like Day old squid where you were sitting.

TUCSON, AZ, Aug 02, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

what a douchebag

Cue the ACLU attorneys.

what a douchebag

Cue the ACLU attorneys.

on what grounds?

what a douchebag

Cue the ACLU attorneys.

on what grounds?

Unlawful termination, prejudicial hiring and firing practices, bigotry, name it.
Does there really need to be a legitimate reason for the ACLU to send in the storm troopers?

Ahh those young executives are so stupit and entertaining.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:
His boss exercised his free speech when he said, "You're fired."

Oh, wait, I forgot -- liberals are not supposed to face the consequences of their actions. Sorry.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:

Poasting stuff like that on Youtube is totally unprofessional for an executive.

I would have fired the guy had he worked for me.

Unprofessional? Yeah..but it's on his own time.

At most it's worthy of a censure. But it really depends on whether or not he violated company policy. He clearly wasn't representing his company..and unless he has a big public facing..

It's more of an immature and prankish thing..then anything else.

What are you talking about? He's a top executive of the company. It's an implicit part of his job that he portray a positive image to the public at all times. On top of that he probably signed a code of conduct which encompasses this kind of BS. Going out of his way to make an ass out of himself results in the company as a whole looking like a bunch of fools.

You know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative Christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "Merry Christmas".

THIS IS AMERICA, WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU COMMUNIST FAG!

The difference cowpatty, is the christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint for their personal entertainment. This guy is a classic asshole.

Link?

You know what all of this reminds me of? And things like this thread? Conservative Christian outbursts and displays of anger when companies do not say "Merry Christmas".

THIS IS AMERICA, WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU COMMUNIST FAG!

The difference cowpatty, is the christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint for their personal entertainment. This guy is a classic asshole.

Link?

Link to what?

That guy is such a douche bag......what a fucking tool.......I gotta see where this guy went to school.

I'm totally heterosexual ,not a gay bone in my body......why say that? Liberals chime in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back