Are You Going To Vote For A Liar?

"Hire" the LIAR?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.
I'm am NOT hiring the LIAR.

You'll be voting for a liar if you vote for any of the GOP candidates.
Your troll skills need a LOT of work and I simply do not have the time. Who knows with some effort on your part you MAY work yourself UP to a clown avatar but I DOUBT it.

If anyone knows about troll skills, it would be you.
To be honest Wilstonegreen is the best. He's out of Western Europe. Man is good, damn good, could have had him as an Admin and maybe should have.

Hillary's deal with Russia, the favors in exchange for donations to the Clinton fund and her total lack of concern for the people in Benghazi are more than enough reasons to reject her. I expect there are diehard Hillary fans who won't really care.

While some think Hillary has earned her turn as president, that is a poor way of looking at it.

I keep an eye on the media because they will start choosing which candidate they want and all others will get thrown under the bus. When it comes to Repubs, watch for the one that they go easy on. They will choose who they see as the weakest candidate (like they did with McCain) and be kind to him in an effort to shape public opinion and ensure a nod from the GOP. The right falls for it every time. Any candidate that poses a threat will be steamrolled from day one. Herman Cain had to go first because they couldn't play the race card on him. They are already viciously attacking Cruz, which tells you that they don't want their candidate to have to debate him.

Some in the media seem to prefer Warren so I wouldn't be surprised if they start reporting on Hillary's scandals.

Hillary's deal with Russia, the favors in exchange for donations to the Clinton fund and her total lack of concern for the people in Benghazi are more than enough reasons to reject her. I expect there are diehard Hillary fans who won't really care.

While some think Hillary has earned her turn as president, that is a poor way of looking at it.

I keep an eye on the media because they will start choosing which candidate they want and all others will get thrown under the bus. When it comes to Repubs, watch for the one that they go easy on. They will choose who they see as the weakest candidate (like they did with McCain) and be kind to him in an effort to shape public opinion and ensure a nod from the GOP. The right falls for it every time. Any candidate that poses a threat will be steamrolled from day one. Herman Cain had to go first because they couldn't play the race card on him. They are already viciously attacking Cruz, which tells you that they don't want their candidate to have to debate him.

Some in the media seem to prefer Warren so I wouldn't be surprised if they start reporting on Hillary's scandals.
We are being told hiring the biggest liar is the best for our country. And they want us to trust them? The gut that did my brakes lives and works to a higher standard then that.
She's simply NOT fit for the job. NO LIARS, DONE WITH THAT!

It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.

Your troll skills need a LOT of work and I simply do not have the time. Who knows with some effort on your part you MAY work yourself UP to a clown avatar but I DOUBT it.

Name the guy you plan to vote for and I'll find a lie he's told.
Huckabee

FYI

Hillary was not fired from Watergate for lying as you stated in your op DarkFury...

In FACT the man claiming such is lying, and he discredited himself through his own book written 15 years earlier.... and he was never in a position that could fire her, she didn't work for him. Hillary, and the House impeachment team she worked for, ended when Nixon resigned.... Hillary was not fired by this man for lying, as he claimed in 2008.

So, since your ''talking Points'' in your op includes an easily proven Lie, whether the rest turns out to be true or untrue... it's hard to take the rest of the contentions in the op seriously.

snopes.com Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

I voted yes. I know I'm going to vote for a liar, and so are you.

Huckabee
If I had to pick the most honest person for that job it would be him.

Whether or not Ms. Rodham-Clinton has ever lied is immaterial since she will NOT be the Democrat presidential candidate.

Now who will be remains to be seen; George Soros has not yet told the party.

Huckabee
If I had to pick the most honest person for that job it would be him.
Then you are just plain stupid or completely dishonest yourself. There are no honest politicians, anywhere. Never have been, never could be.

Can we agree to take the biggest liar OFF the table and at least look for a lesser liar? Got to start somewhere.

Can we agree to take the biggest liar OFF the table and at least look for a lesser liar? Got to start somewhere.
No, it's only based on which ever liars we think agree with us.

No, it's only based on which ever liars we think agree with us.
So you are saying Democrats support Hillary Clinton because she IS their best liar. Hell I agree with that.

They're all liars. One wonders why people don't educate themselves. Oh, I know, because it's all a "your team,"
"my team" thing. Who can tell the most lies in one campaign season? Hey! I'll vote for the one who tells the most of them!

They're all liars. One wonders why people don't educate themselves. Oh, I know, because it's all a "your team,"
"my team" thing. Who can tell the most lies in one campaign season? Hey! I'll vote for the one who tells the most of them!
So the smart thing to do is hire the lesser liar EACH time you elected. CHANGE the pattern. You want honesty then YOUR vote needs to be cast for a more honest person. Sane way you hire.
You will never move that office that direction UNTIL you start hiring that direction.

Let me see...Do I vote for a liar and a **** or do I vote for someone that wants to slash all my beloved science institutions and allow our roads to crumble into third world shit. At least the liar and **** wants to maintain a first world country!

Whether or not Ms. Rodham-Clinton has ever lied is immaterial since she will NOT be the Democrat presidential candidate.

Now who will be remains to be seen; George Soros has not yet told the party.
I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop on that. It's NOT Warren either.

Who exactly would be someone that doesn't lie to you? Someone that cuts government until we look like Somalia?

I had no idea that an honest person was running for office. Would you mind giving us his/her name? To be honest with you, I thought all candidates running for office were liars. Have I been misinformed?
So you would argue that we should award the job to the BIGGEST liar?
How about WE go with the least amount of lies and see what that leaves us?
The number doesn't matter. A liar is a liar.

you will be voting for a liar if you vote for anyone running....and yes that includes your precious Democrats....
I am hoping Hillary gets a bad cramp and has to drop out...
at her age you never know what will transpire.....

Forum List

Back