Are You Going To Vote For A Liar?

"Hire" the LIAR?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're all liars. One wonders why people don't educate themselves. Oh, I know, because it's all a "your team,"
"my team" thing. Who can tell the most lies in one campaign season? Hey! I'll vote for the one who tells the most of them!
well at least we know going in, the biggest liar wont do shit when they get in,just eat lunch on us...and talk.....

They're all liars. One wonders why people don't educate themselves. Oh, I know, because it's all a "your team,"
"my team" thing. Who can tell the most lies in one campaign season? Hey! I'll vote for the one who tells the most of them!
So the smart thing to do is hire the lesser liar EACH time you elected. CHANGE the pattern. You want honesty then YOUR vote needs to be cast for a more honest person. Sane way you hire.
You will never move that office that direction UNTIL you start hiring that direction.
and if you do that we will still be here arguing about the same old shit......cut the cord and give someone who is not beholden to one of those useless self-serving parties the benefit of the doubt....otherwise see ya next year so we can talk about how fucked things are getting and why nothing is getting done.......

It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.
I'm am NOT hiring the LIAR.
Trump is the biggest liar. Lies every day

So the smart thing to do is hire the lesser liar EACH time you elected.

A liar's a liar. What people need to do is push for integrity and honesty from their elected officials, not sit there and be submissive.

Notice how the right is always called on everything by the media. Hillary and Obama got away with lies with the help of the media. Obama lied repeatedly, just on Obamacare. The media stood by him. Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi and many other things but the media did their best to cover her ass.

A Republican would get in trouble if he/she didn't fully disclose what they ate for breakfast.

The difference in the way media handles the right and left is astounding.

They all lie, or exaggerate. Only one side is called on it so the little idiots think that means that their side is honest.

So the smart thing to do is hire the lesser liar EACH time you elected.

A liar's a liar. What people need to do is push for integrity and honesty from their elected officials, not sit there and be submissive.

Notice how the right is always called on everything by the media. Hillary and Obama got away with lies with the help of the media. Obama lied repeatedly, just on Obamacare. The media stood by him. Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi and many other things but the media did their best to cover her ass.

A Republican would get in trouble if he/she didn't fully disclose what they ate for breakfast.

The difference in the way media handles the right and left is astounding.

They all lie, or exaggerate. Only one side is called on it so the little idiots think that means that their side is honest.

Looks like the world is out to get you. When did you first start suffering from such debilitating paranoia?

If you voted for Hillary, you voted for a liar.
If you voted for Obama, you voted for a liar.
If you voted for any politician in your life you have voted for a liar.

That's what 'politician' means - 'professional / career liar'.

It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.
I'm am NOT hiring the LIAR.
I will vote for candidates that tell an interminable inexactitude...but never a liar.

Forum List

Back