"Hire" the LIAR?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.
I'm am NOT hiring the LIAR.

It's not "little white lies" we are talking here it's lies worth MILLIONS of dollars.
How many times does a person have to lie before you call them a liar? How long does that pattern have to go on?

Now we have a person running for office that IS a liar and has been for a long long time. That person was FIRED from the Watergate trial FOR lying and STEALING. Three decades PLUS of lying? Go ahead and raise your hands how many TRUST or should even vote for ANYBODY with that history of lying?

This IS an employee folks NOT a rock star. Would you hire a liar to watch your money? Would you hire a liar to watch your kids? I don't think we need to even consider politics or faith or gender or gender choice here. We are talking a LIAR.

You'll be voting for a liar if you vote for any of the GOP candidates.

I had no idea that an honest person was running for office. Would you mind giving us his/her name? To be honest with you, I thought all candidates running for office were liars. Have I been misinformed?

• Banned

Your troll skills need a LOT of work and I simply do not have the time. Who knows with some effort on your part you MAY work yourself UP to a clown avatar but I DOUBT it.

Your troll skills need a LOT of work and I simply do not have the time. Who knows with some effort on your part you MAY work yourself UP to a clown avatar but I DOUBT it.

Name the guy you plan to vote for and I'll find a lie he's told.

Hell, you been lying since you opened another account here on USMB...

• Banned

I had no idea that an honest person was running for office. Would you mind giving us his/her name? To be honest with you, I thought all candidates running for office were liars. Have I been misinformed?
So you would argue that we should award the job to the BIGGEST liar?
How about WE go with the least amount of lies and see what that leaves us?

• Banned

Hell, you been lying since you opened another account here on USMB...
"It's NOT the lie I tell, it's how well I tell it"....Mark Twain

Name the guy you plan to vote for and I'll find a lie he's told.
Process of elimination. Democrats LIAR out. Next?

If anyone knows about troll skills, it would be you.

I wish they'd lie about something cool, like we'll all get free cable or pizza for life. Maybe a free chunk of gold or something.
The same old lies are getting boring. :(

you will be voting for a liar if you vote for anyone running....and yes that includes your precious Democrats....

you will be voting for a liar if you vote for anyone running....and yes that includes your precious Democrats....
I am hoping Hillary gets a bad cramp and has to drop out...

Forum List

Back