"Over a billion 300 hundred million trillion 300 hundred million dollars."

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I get it, Trump errors numbers too, he never shuts up. But in his case he might exaggerate like Biden's attempting to do, or it's an ordinary slip.

"On my watch the seventorstructure week America's having infrastructure decade, DECADE! Over a billion 300 hundred million trillion 300 hundred million dollars."

Boy, you could sure make an argument for elderly abuse. The writing has been on the wall a long time. What does that say for society, how we doin?

I prefer Pedro.
a78db4be791f46b2983f7e7b509a5a4f.gif

Yeah I get it, Trump errors numbers too, he never shuts up. But in his case he might exaggerate like Biden's attempting to do, or it's an ordinary slip.

"On my watch the seventorstructure week America's having infrastructure decade, DECADE! Over a billion 300 hundred million trillion 300 hundred million dollars."

Boy, you could sure make an argument for elderly abuse. The writing has been on the wall a long time. What does that say for society, how we doin?

I think that both the bureaucracies & corporations highly favor aged/senile presidents as the more incompetent a president is the easier it is to manipulate them.

Forum List

Back