What if someone combined national sales tax with the repeal of obamacare?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
seriosly! I can't imagine the harm it would do to Obamacare because removing the income tax maybe the only wY this law can be undone. The irs is the only wAy this can be enforced and if the very reason it exist is gone then obamacare can be undone completely. There is Also enough fair tax and repeal obamacare voters to combined that a Large coalition of voters can be formed to do such an idea. Wouldn't it be diabolical of the gop?

seriosly! I can't imagine the harm it would do to Obamacare because removing the income tax maybe the only wY this law can be undone. The irs is the only wAy this can be enforced and if the very reason it exist is gone then obamacare can be undone completely. There is Also enough fair tax and repeal obamacare voters to combined that a Large coalition of voters can be formed to do such an idea. Wouldn't it be diabolical of the gop?
Seriously, you're an idiot.

• Banned
Seriously, you're an idiot.

Seriously?

Forum List

Back