Appreciation

The area where a lot of police fail due to lack of training or qualification is in controlling people: ...

And now we're back to you knowing better than the police about their training and how to handle various life or death situations. I don't know why they don't just turn over all police training to you. There must be enough money in the budget for a big fucking pile of salt!

Unko is alright. He has a bad name, I guess, but I get good vibes from the dude. :dunno:

Salty is the other teacher dude. The one with the perma-sandy vag.

...s a pet favorite proven ploy of mine taught me by one of my trainers of firing a pinch of salt into a persons eyes. Done right, an attacker won't see it coming and it is effective within at least ten feet! And if you have ever gotten a spec of grit or sand in your eye, getting even a single grain of salt in your eye is at least 10X worse! I've seen it used effectively by others and I used it at least once to deter a potentially dangerous agitator who was threatening a group of people I was with. It leaves you blinded and unable to do much of anything for at least 10-20 minutes giving one time to get away, arrest them, whatever, without doing any real harm. And it is dirt cheap. ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was another teacher here..

Oh! My FZ friend. :D

Hasn't been around for a while.

Teachers do need appreciation. I admire teachers.

If it wasn't for a teacher, I may have gone that way myself.

Well I tells ya, that's some mighty fancy shootin' there, Tex!
People actually skilled in firearms know that it takes no more skill to shoot at a non-vital area like the knees, legs, shoulders or groin than it does aiming for the head or the heart so long as you keep your composure, so, I assume you've never trained with a firearm neither but presume to tell others who have what they can't do with them, again contradicting your own words!

Oh, now you know all about police hiring practices. Are you working HR for some police department?
How long have you worked as a teacher?
I SEE. So in other words, Unkotare is telling us that BLM, and the public, et al., have no business ever questioning or critiquing much less complaining about any police incidents nor education unless they themselves are actually actively currently working in LE or education! Or is this just another clever deflection from addressing any of the actual direct questions I asked about YOUR behavior? Meanwhile, the question begs to ask by your own measurements then whether YOU have ever worked in LE or trained in martial arts or self defense, and the answer is obviously no, so you have no business then by your own standards of offering any critique or opinions in any of these fields, yet you again contradict YOUR OWN WORDS.

Then you started the thread talking about how teachers must be appreciated and understood, then respond to someone trying to teach YOU something by attacking them with this unhinged diatribe!

UnkotareTrigger.jpg

And those are just in response to the siumple observation that I don't see any evidence of your being a good teacher, yet despite all those posts, you answered, proved or said essentially NOTHING. Dude (if indeed you even identify as a man), you are about as loosely wrapped and unhinged as they come, all the worse that you cover it well enough to fool a few people here--- I just hope that you never snap this way and hurt any of the children who depend on you for an "education," as stable, well-grounded people just don't act like this, they don't lie, deflect, rant like a little girl, go off half-cocked and snap like you do. Seek a professional.

... I assume you've never trained with a firearm ...

No, I have not. I showed your "shoot im in da knee!" comments to some friends of mine who are corrections officers, city police, FBI, and US Marines. They had a good laugh.

.... Unkotare is telling us that BLM, and the public, et al., have no business ever questioning or critiquing much less complaining about any police incidents ....

I of course never said that. Poorly crafted lies are a sign of desperation.

I showed your "shoot im in da knee!" comments to some friends of mine who are corrections officers, city police, FBI, and US Marines.

You mean you didn't show the comment to your friends in the war room at the Pentagon, too?! :lmao:

The history teacher who's never held a gun who personally knows co officers, police, FBI and Marines! So unglued by a thread on simple police training in a case so obviously gone wrong that you just had to show it to all of them to get their opinions! :21:

Yeah, you're wrapped tight.

Hey liar, quack--- if you can aim for a person's heart, you can aim low for their groin just as well. And unless they are close and running at a tangent away from you, other places as well as made available. Dummass.

Forum List

Back