Appreciation

No, I have not. I showed your "shoot im in da knee!" comments to some friends of mine

You showed them one line from a multi-page thread? To all those people. And expected a cogent response ignoring the other 99% of what was said.

And you couldn't just TELL them. You printed out one sentence.

Wow, get a grip of yourself, jackass, you brought up a year's old thread then called ME a snowflake and troll while obviously it meant far more to you than it ever did me! And now you've unrailed your whole thread about it going off the wheels again ranting and calling me names!

But what a good teacher of grade school children you are, right? :smoke:

Keep going, the people here are learning a lot about you.

Happy Teachers day!

I gotta say, it must be tuff being a teacher these days, especially in public schools where teachers don't know if a kid will bring a gun to school and shoot up the place. Then there is the Left wing culture there, God forbid you have other views, and if you do, you better keep it to yourself as the teachers unions twist your arm to vote D and indoctrinate the kids with Left wing gibberish. Then there is the state mandated curriculum as you have to act supportive as Drag Queens are brought in to do lap dances with the first graders. And then to top it all off, teachers are confronted every day with stories of other teachers having sex with the students. Ya know, not all of them do.

They just don't pay you guys enough to put up with all that.

Just met one of my son's former teacher aids working as a Walmart manager. She quit the school system. Said she is sick of them and their corporatizing of the school system plus the wokeism shoved up everyone's ass and down their throats. My son really liked her, but I can't blame her for leaving.

I of course never said that.

That is EXACTLY what you said. You questioned whether I have any experience as an LEO or teacher to be commenting on arrests gone bad or education. By that extention, the entire BLM movement is invalidated. All they do is question police tactics and I bet few if any in the organization are officers! :auiqs.jpg:

And now we're back to you knowing better than the police about their training and how to handle various life or death situations. I don't know why they don't just turn over all police training to you. There must be enough money in the budget for a big fucking pile of salt!
Do you know how many people actually have more experience with firearms and shooting than many police do??

Do you know how many people actually have more experience with firearms and shooting than many police do??

The average age to get a job as a cop is practically right out of high school by just a year or two! And good cops are quiting the force left and right not wanting to risk becoming the next Derek Chauvin at the next call they go out on following official police tactics and training they were told to use!

And according to this person in LE, the average span of a cop's career in LE is only 5 years.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.01.31 PM.png

But "Teach" tells us they should be the measure of how to use a firearm or to handle an incident! Meanwhile, the news is REPLETE was bad cops and bad arrests all gone wrong, so much so that it drove the creation of BLM, but these are Unkle Tare's "experts." :lmao:

Forum List

Back