Appreciation

On this teacher appreciation day, I would like to appreciate those of you posting here who do not attempt to demonize all teachers and who show some understanding of what we are trying to do.
Happy Teachers day!

I gotta say, it must be tuff being a teacher these days, especially in public schools where teachers don't know if a kid will bring a gun to school and shoot up the place. Then there is the Left wing culture there, God forbid you have other views, and if you do, you better keep it to yourself as the teachers unions twist your arm to vote D and indoctrinate the kids with Left wing gibberish. Then there is the state mandated curriculum as you have to act supportive as Drag Queens are brought in to do lap dances with the first graders. And then to top it all off, teachers are confronted every day with stories of other teachers having sex with the students. Ya know, not all of them do.

They just don't pay you guys enough to put up with all that.

I stand up for GOOD, RELIABLE, HONEST, and TRUSTWORTHY teachers everywhere.
Ones that believe in knowledge, understanding, comprehension, and the ability to use common sense......and impart that on their students.

What I cannot tolerate are lazy fucks that are just doing it, because it was the easiest "degree" to get, for just becoming a civil service babysitter........or using and abusing kids for your own fucking propaganda and private agendas.

Good teachers are worth $100,000.00 a year, EASY.
Bad teachers need to be fed to the gators.

Give good teachers what they NEED to do their jobs right, correct, and do it with passion and honesty.............and watch their students turn into awesome adults.

It makes me FURIOUS when I hear a good teacher telling me they have to spend THIER money for school supplies for their students because the schoolboard will not give them the meager pittance they ask for. I want to go all Predator on the schoolboards fucking asses!!!!

There is nothing greater than having a really good teacher! Unfortunately, you're not one of them.

Hey now.

Me and Unkotare butt heads a lot and jive and shuck each other..............but I have never gotten the impression from him, when he talks about his school and his students, that he's anything but well meaning and professional. If I did, I'd rip him verbally for it!!!!!! ;)

Happy Teachers day!

I gotta say, it must be tuff being a teacher these days, especially in public schools where teachers don't know if a kid will bring a gun to school and shoot up the place. ....

Well, people who work at a Post Office, Accounting Company, or Architecture firm don't know that either.

Me and Unkotare butt heads a lot and jive and shuck each other..............but I have never gotten the impression from him, when he talks about his school and his students, that he's anything but well meaning and professional.

But then, I've known him 3X longer than you. ITMT, why don't you go look up what his moniker means then get back to me.

YOU don't know.

But I do, creep, or have you forgotten some of the crap you used to say to me like the time you attacked me just for saying police need more training in combating potentially dangerous people with non-lethal alternatives when appropriate without gunning everyone down with fifteen slugs?

That was part of the reason I put you on IGNORE for years.

Funny that my comment about you resulted in THREE likes, ALL supportive of my position on you.

You may fool a few young initiates here with limited exposure to you but you don't fool me.

Forum List

Back