Appreciation

On this teacher appreciation day, I would like to appreciate those of you posting here who do not attempt to demonize all teachers and who show some understanding of what we are trying to do.
My wife was an "old school" teacher. Started teaching in 1969 back when it was honorable. Taught for three decades and retired.

She taught reading, writing, arithmetic and Conservative American values. She was not afraid to talk about God in the classroom and she proudly said the Pledge of Aligence with her students every morning. She was not afraid to discipline a roudy student. She didn't kiss the ass of queers and trannies. When she had Negroes in her class she expected them to behave and learn as much as the White students.

The real public school teachers are gone now. They have been replaced by woke assholes and greedy Union pukes.

We sent our sons to private schools and all of my grandkids go to private schools. Piss on the public schools In the last couple of decades. They have contributed significantly to .the destruction of this country.

No I didn't and no you don't. Salty.

Yes I do. Now go cry us a bucketful, creep.

You just keep making my point.

Crying-baby-white-background.jpg

No Salty, you don't. Even if your feelings are still hurt from being ridiculed for your unbelievably stupid comments. Time to get over it and move on.

Shut up dickwad. You're a fucking troll. Go ahead, tell these people what "unbelievably stupid comment" you refer to and attacked me over, among other things, so everyone can see what an ass you really are. I wouldn't trust you to sharpen my kid's pencils.

Shut up dickwad. You're a fucking troll. Go ahead, tell these people what "unbelievably stupid comment" you refer to and attacked me over, among other things, so everyone can see what an ass you really are. I wouldn't trust you to sharpen my kid's pencils.

Aw, are your feelings still hurt, Salty? Do you really want me to "tell these people" how you called the police pussies for carrying guns instead of just throwing salt in the eyes of criminals to subdue them? Is that what you want, super ninja?

Well, salty troll has managed to troll this completely non-flame thread. Congratulations Salty. Don't bitch about how there are never any threads besides the banal "I hate your side!" "No, I hate your side!" bullshit that makes up 99% of this site.

Aw, are your feelings still hurt, Salty? Do you really want me to "tell these people" how you called the police pussies for carrying guns instead of just throwing salt in the eyes of criminals to subdue them? Is that what you want, super ninja?

OK, asshole, you want to rock by telling people lies? OK "teach," you asked for it, let's examine some FACTS and I'll DARE you to prove even one of them wrong.

A). Everyone responding to my post about you not being a good teacher AGREED with me.

B). The fact that I had you on IGNORE for years speaks volumes. Yet I took you off Iggy and gave you a second chance.

C). All I said to you here was that good teachers were a great thing but that I didn't think you were one of them. And you just keep making my case.

D). Now, everyone knows that a hallmark of any good grade school teacher is patience and equanimity in dealing with kids all day long yet, here you are, instead of responding to my contention that you didn't seem like a very good teacher to me with some proof, you resorted immediately back to just calling me names instead. Is that the sign of a good teacher? When some kid in your class raises an issue you don't agree with, is that how you handle it as well by calling them names? Have you ever taught or explained anything here to others as lucidly as I'm about to do?

E). You claimed I still had not forgotten the thread on police activity yet it is YOU who have proved it still sticks in your craw by bringing it up and calling me Salty. And what was it over? What are you still ragging about?

F). Best as I can recall, years ago, there was an incident where a family called the police over a family member who suffered serious mental and emotional problems, and one day, this person got manic and ended up outside in the street yelling about something all upset and had some kind of knife with him and the family was afraid he might hurt himself and so call the police for help; at least that is how I remember it went something like that.

The police arrived, two of them, and somehow despite the man never coming closer than 30 feet from either cop, they ended up just inflaming and agitating the situation further rather than calming the man and diffusing the situation, then emptying BOTH of their revolvers into the guy, still while he was too far away to be any threat to them, many of the shots still going in a spray of bullets even after the man was face down, unmoving, in a pool of his own blood. I think he was hit with something like 15 rounds! No one has a chance of living after that. One shot to the kneecap likely would have been enough. There had been a number of such events around that time, in fact, this event might have been the straw which started lots of people questioning police training and brutality and excessive force adding to the current call for more people trained in psychology for actually handling people.

The area where a lot of police fail due to lack of training or qualification is in controlling people: it is one thing to order a person to do something, but quite a different thing to get them to do it! Too many police take the view even when dealing with special needs mentally compromised people (if they can even identify them as such) is that you can order a person to stand on one leg balancing a peanut on their nose, but a good cop actually diffuses the situation getting it under control eliciting cooperation only using deadly force as a LAST resort instead of first. Sadly, police depts just take most anyone now because they are just so shorthanded because of BLM and liberalism.

My only comment to the thread in question as a person experienced and trained in armed and unarmed combat was that these police maybe NEED MORE AND BETTER TRAINING. Was that so unreasonable? Not only that but better options to use non-lethal means when appropriate instead of just pulling a service pistol and gunning people down, and one of the examples I gave was a pet favorite proven ploy of mine taught me by one of my trainers of firing a pinch of salt into a persons eyes. Done right, an attacker won't see it coming and it is effective within at least ten feet! And if you have ever gotten a spec of grit or sand in your eye, getting even a single grain of salt in your eye is at least 10X worse! I've seen it used effectively by others and I used it at least once to deter a potentially dangerous agitator who was threatening a group of people I was with. It leaves you blinded and unable to do much of anything for at least 10-20 minutes giving one time to get away, arrest them, whatever, without doing any real harm. And it is dirt cheap. But there are many non-lethal options for controlling agitated people.

Now, everyone would agree that the hallmark of a good teacher is an open mind and curiosity about learning, but despite that, despite it just being an example of a suggestion of just one of many ways police might be trained to save more lives rather than killing everyone unnecessarily, did you ever inquire as to my background? No. Did you inquire just how the salt is carried, handled and used? No. Did you even support the idea that more and better police training could be a valuable thing? No. Instead, you launched into another of many unprovoked attacks at me calling me names and as you admitted above in post #25 of trying to ridicule me! And I finally got tired of your persistent juvenile behavior just as shown here again of attacking people for no good reason trying to ridicule them rather than a mature, sanguine argument, never willing to actually have a mature, adult conversation, so I finally put you on IGNORE as I suspect many have. And you're still at it all these years later.

Not only have I just proven myself a better /teacher/ than you in my orderly elucidation of the facts, but everything you've said and done here has only gone to prove my point that anyone as aberrant and touchy as you is unlikely a "good teacher" with children!

Now, I ask the reader, would you want Unkatore behaving this way with your children attacking and ridiculing them over so simple a thing as a POV about self-defense and improved police training to help save lives? A guy whose moniker refers to Japanese fetish feces sex play?

So, what say you, Unkatore--- you cannot dispute any of these stated facts so now I expect you to just launch into another tirade against me of total denial without offering any proof supporting your claims whatsoever while calling me and others just more juvenile names. Good teacher my ass.

Last edited:

B). The fact that I had you on IGNORE for years speaks volumes. ...

Really? The fact that some dimwit on the internet decided to click a button "speaks volumes"? Who knew that YOU were so important?

... YOU who have proved it still sticks in your craw by bringing it up and calling me Salty. ...

Really Salty? How does that "prove" anything other than that it's fun to trigger such a sensitive little snowflake? You respond on demand every time. THAT is the real reason you resorted to the pussy button.

The police arrived, two of them, and somehow despite the man never coming closer than 30 feet from either cop, they ended up just inflaming and agitating the situation further rather than calming the man and diffusing the situation, then emptying BOTH of their revolvers into the guy, s....

How long have you worked as a police officer? Ever have anyone come at you with a knife? For real, not to threaten.

Forum List

Back