Apparently, anti-globalist lawyers are going around and being hit by trains

This happened back in April, and as far as I have read his job was preventing the extradition of Assange. What does Hillary gain by going through the trouble of silencing a man thousands of miles away who apparently had nothing to do with her scandals?
Are you not familiar with Mr. Assange's work? He finds stuff that has been covered up and exposes it. Sometimes it's good, sometimes he oversteps,IMO, but it is important work, and you can bet your back-side, he has, or will have, stuff on Clinton.

Just one more in a long line of mere "coincidences", right? Wake up Clintonites, your beloved Clintons are dirty as ever.
why is it necessarily the clintons?
Do you have another plausible scenario?
The powers that be are not limited to the clintons.:redface:
Ok.... Do you have another plausible scenario? Or maybe reasons why it would not have been the Clintons?
Do I need to?
All signs I have seen point to the Clintons, so, yes, I would be quite curious of any other plausible scenarios.

I saw this yesterday. Like he just threw himself into an oncoming train *not*

You would have to be either completely psychotic or severely depressed before you would choose the train method of suicide.

People commit suicide by jumping in front of trains all the time. In the U.S. alone there are 300-500 rail related suicides a year.
OK....

I didn't come up with the numbers. Take it up with the Federal Railroad Administration.

I saw this yesterday. Like he just threw himself into an oncoming train *not*

You would have to be either completely psychotic or severely depressed before you would choose the train method of suicide.

People commit suicide by jumping in front of trains all the time. In the U.S. alone there are 300-500 rail related suicides a year.
Did they all know Bill and Hillary?

I'm sure a few of the ladies knew Bill, but that doesn't account for all 500 of them. :thup:

do you guys get how batshit the idea that clinton had him killed is?

he represented assange years ago fighting extradition and LOST.

why would anyone want him dead?

You have to ask yourself why a months old news story is being rehashed as the election draws closer, and Trump begins to sink in the polls. :dunno:

do you guys get how batshit the idea that clinton had him killed is?

he represented assange years ago fighting extradition and LOST.

why would anyone want him dead?

Hey, take your damn logic and getoutta here.

Forum List

Back