Apparently, anti-globalist lawyers are going around and being hit by trains

do you guys get how batshit the idea that clinton had him killed is?

he represented assange years ago fighting extradition and LOST.

why would anyone want him dead?

I don't know? Was this one on his way to meet with the 27 year old DNC leaker that they shot in the back in Wash DC? Maybe Muslim pushed him on the tracks? Or perhaps a drunken soccer hooligan gang? Respected father of two They don't normally just dive in front of moving trains Or do they? Does smell a bit fishy.....

What about people who suffer from such severe depression that they voluntarily check themselves into mental institions?

Nonsense. People who suffer from severe depression don't just "commit suicide". They are murdered by the Clintons. Only logical explanation. :eusa_snooty:
We are ALL murdered by clinton-like people.

I don't know? Was this one on his way to meet with the 27 year old DNC leaker that they shot in the back in Wash DC? Maybe Muslim pushed him on the tracks? Or perhaps a drunken soccer hooligan gang? Respected father of two They don't normally just dive in front of moving trains Or do they? Does smell a bit fishy.....

What about people who suffer from such severe depression that they voluntarily check themselves into mental institions?

Nice little story doc. Especially the part about Not allowing view of the close camera TV Footage How convenient

Nonsense. People who suffer from severe depression don't just "commit suicide". They are murdered by the Clintons. Only logical explanation. :eusa_snooty:

The Clinton's reach knows no barriers.

The Clinton's reach knows no barriers.

wow... you think they're all-powerful?

then wouldn't ken starr have been catfood?

seriously. you sound insane.

People have a nasty habit of dying if they ate involved in any way of going after the Clinton's.

Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

poor insane winger....

if they were going to kill someone wouldn't it have been assange? he'll just hire another lawyer.

now be quiet.

Now that you mention it, Assange lives in an embassy and Hillary knows how to get people in embassy's killed.

Nice little story doc. Especially the part about Not allowing view of the close camera TV Footage How convenient

:lol:

It's not my story, it's what happened. This happened 5 months ago, the "investigation" already happened.

He had been institutionalized for weeks for severe depression, he was let out of the hospital on a pass for an early morning walk, and he jumped in front of a train.

It's not a complicated story.

It's not my story, it's what happened. This happened 5 months ago, the "investigation" already happened.

He had been institutionalized for weeks for severe depression, he was let out of the hospital on a pass for an early morning walk, and he jumped in front of a train.

A.) I put in all the work I am going to put in.
B. ) your story is hard to find on internet? seems to be only copy.
C.) If I had the energy I would ask Tommy or Tilly about what dug up.
D.) Is this the British "enquierer":?
E.) All so convienent, so clean. Could be....could be.
F.) I don't care. G.) Internet life sucketh crank.

Anyone else struggling with whether to go or stop when the train crossing lights flash? I mean if an Oxford educated lawyer apparently can't do it....

A.) I put in all the work I am going to put in.
B. ) your story is hard to find on internet? seems to be only copy.
C.) If I had the energy I would ask Tommy or Tilly about what dug up.
D.) Is this the British "enquierer":?
E.) All so convienent, so clean. Could be....could be.
F.) I don't care. G.) Internet life sucketh crank.

A.) Of course you did - I understand that it's easier to emotionally believe something than it is to actually do the work of researching it. Keep that faith alive, brother - it's clearly all you've got.

B.) It took me less than 30 seconds to find. Perhaps you should try harder.

C.) Of course you have no "energy" to find the facts, you've got emotions - and that's enough for you.

D.) No. It's a local newspaper, covering a local story.

E.) I know - doesn't it suck that your ridiculous theories are so easily destroyed by facts?

F.) :lol: Is that why you're posting about it? Because you "don't care"?

G.) Clearly it does, for you. Perhaps you should give up?

At least being hit by a train is better than being found dead in your bed with a pillow over your face and having it listed as dying of natural causes

good god some of you people are nuts
The same has been said about a lot of truth-sayers. Christopher Columbus comes to mind...
except chris columbus was wrong.
Are you saying that the Earth really is flat? You must be the product of liberal public education...
oh my. somebody doesn't know what columbus was actually trying to discover - or what his assumptions were

Forum List

Back