Apparently, anti-globalist lawyers are going around and being hit by trains

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The lawyer of Julian Assange was hit by a train. Apparently, the Oxford graduate isn't smart enough to know not to stand on the tracks.

I hear the engineer was Hillary's dentist's third cousin. Breitbart says that's significant, so I guess there goes the campaign!

Anyways, Oxford educated people aren't just going around and getting hit by trains. And the police pretend there's nothing to investigate.

I saw this yesterday. Like he just threw himself into an oncoming train *not*

Just one more in a long line of mere "coincidences", right? Wake up Clintonites, your beloved Clintons are dirty as ever.
why is it necessarily the clintons?
Do you have another plausible scenario?
The powers that be are not limited to the clintons.:redface:
Ok.... Do you have another plausible scenario? Or maybe reasons why it would not have been the Clintons?

Just one more in a long line of mere "coincidences", right? Wake up Clintonites, your beloved Clintons are dirty as ever.
why is it necessarily the clintons?
Do you have another plausible scenario?
The powers that be are not limited to the clintons.:redface:
Ok.... Do you have another plausible scenario? Or maybe reasons why it would not have been the Clintons?
Do I need to?

I cant find anything on his death beside she got hit by a train. Specifics please?!

This happened back in April, and as far as I have read his job was preventing the extradition of Assange. What does Hillary gain by going through the trouble of silencing a man thousands of miles away who apparently had nothing to do with her scandals?

Forum List

Back