Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Julian Assange with a drone strike

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Once again, we see more proof of how shameful the Democrat presidential candidate is. "Can't we just drone this guy?" Hillary openly asked in an official govt. meeting. She resented him "walking around" freely without fear of reprisal.

Where are these supposed leaked emails or whatever documents that this guy on your youtube link was talking about, that would prove that Hillary actually said what he claimed she said....?

Do you have a link by any chance to these alleged emails/and or documents?

Where are these supposed leaked emails or whatever documents that this guy on your youtube link was talking about, that would prove that Hillary actually said what he claimed she said....?

It'll be fun when they come out to watch what apologetics you come up with. Truth is you wish they had killed Assange.

You want the original e-mails in your hand, is that what you are asking?

I fact checked it since this post of mine above, and there is no proof of this being true.

I fact checked it since this post of mine above, and there is no proof of this being true.
Whistle-blowers and Wikileaks release original documents to credible outlets alone. They are not in the business of convincing people of anything or providing original documents to the population of the world. How do you know the world isn't flat? What proof do you have? I have travelled completely round the world, but I can't prove to you that the earth is round. But then I can't prove that molecules and oxygen exist either. I had a silver dollar once .... but I spent it.

UPDATE: you say "there is no proof". You are not even qualified to say that. The only thing you can say is that you haven't seen the proof. As a matter of fact, you cannot prove that you haven't seen any. Can you?

Fact check LOL they are as bad as snopes. The Gov. gets their little control on those sites. They are not the truth bible. Just like GOOGLES new FACT CHK will be BS too. they all will be nothing more than a Government SNOPES.

Forum List

Back