Apparently, anti-globalist lawyers are going around and being hit by trains

I saw this yesterday. Like he just threw himself into an oncoming train *not*

You would have to be either completely psychotic or severely depressed before you would choose the train method of suicide.

People commit suicide by jumping in front of trains all the time. In the U.S. alone there are 300-500 rail related suicides a year.
Did they all know Bill and Hillary?

I'm sure a few of the ladies knew Bill, but that doesn't account for all 500 of them. :thup:

Don't sell Bill short.

Just one more in a long line of mere "coincidences", right? Wake up Clintonites, your beloved Clintons are dirty as ever.
why is it necessarily the clintons?
Do you have another plausible scenario?

:lol:

There are quite literally thousands of more plausible scenarios than he was murdered by Hillary Clinton.
name one.

Well... how about this "scenario"?

QC who worked on Julian Assange case jumped in front of West Hampstead train after being allowed out of private hospital

A “brilliant” barrister who represented Julian Assange ended his life by leaping under a train after he was allowed to leave a private mental health hospital to go for a walk at 5am.

John Jones QC, a 48-year-old married father of two who worked at renowned legal chambers Doughty Street, was being treated for severe depression and had recently had his medication changed when he died at West Hampstead Thameslink station on April 18 this year.

An inquest at St Pancras Coroner’s Court heard that the lawyer – who worked on high profile war crimes cases at The Hague – suffered from “obsessive overthinking” which had become prevalent following a stressful period in his life.

He lived in Golders Green, and was staying as a voluntary patient at The Nightingale hospital in Marylebone in the weeks leading up to his death.

Just one more in a long line of mere "coincidences", right? Wake up Clintonites, your beloved Clintons are dirty as ever.

There are quite literally thousands of more plausible scenarios than he was murdered by Hillary Clinton.
name one.

QC who worked on Julian Assange case jumped in front of West Hampstead train after being allowed out of private hospital

A “brilliant” barrister who represented Julian Assange ended his life by leaping under a train after he was allowed to leave a private mental health hospital to go for a walk at 5am.

John Jones QC, a 48-year-old married father of two who worked at renowned legal chambers Doughty Street, was being treated for severe depression and had recently had his medication changed when he died at West Hampstead Thameslink station on April 18 this year.

An inquest at St Pancras Coroner’s Court heard that the lawyer – who worked on high profile war crimes cases at The Hague – suffered from “obsessive overthinking” which had become prevalent following a stressful period in his life.

He lived in Golders Green, and was staying as a voluntary patient at The Nightingale hospital in Marylebone in the weeks leading up to his death.
i used to suffer from excessive over thinking. happily that went away about a week and a half ago :)

name one.

i used to suffer from excessive over thinking. happily that went away about a week and a half ago :)
being a liberal, I highly doubt it. But glad to see you agree you don't think.

name one.

wasn't it Vince Foster who committed suicide? hmmmm seems similar to me.

name one.

wasn't it Vince Foster who committed suicide? hmmmm seems similar to me.
my god you are dumb.

The powers that be are not limited to the clintons.:redface:
Ok.... Do you have another plausible scenario? Or maybe reasons why it would not have been the Clintons?
Do I need to?
All signs I have seen point to the Clintons, so, yes, I would be quite curious of any other plausible scenarios.
When I had breakfast this morning, my milk had gone bad. I sense the hand of Hillary behind this.

do you guys get how batshit the idea that clinton had him killed is?

he represented assange years ago fighting extradition and LOST.

why would anyone want him dead?

I don't know? Was this one on his way to meet with the 27 year old DNC leaker that they shot in the back in Wash DC? Maybe Muslim pushed him on the tracks? Or perhaps a drunken soccer hooligan gang? Respected father of two They don't normally just dive in front of moving trains Or do they? Does smell a bit fishy.....

I don't know? Was this one on his way to meet with the 27 year old DNC leaker that they shot in the back in Wash DC? Maybe Muslim pushed him on the tracks? Or perhaps a drunken soccer hooligan gang? Respected father of two They don't normally just dive in front of moving trains Or do they? Does smell a bit fishy.....

What about people who suffer from such severe depression that they voluntarily check themselves into mental institions?

What about people who suffer from such severe depression that they voluntarily check themselves into mental institions?

Nonsense. People who suffer from severe depression don't just "commit suicide". They are murdered by the Clintons. Only logical explanation. :eusa_snooty:

name one.

It's amazing the power the Clinton's have over people.

Forum List

Back