AOC: "growing cauliflower is colonial, we should grow culturally significant plants like yucca"

According to AOC, if you plant cauliflowers, you’re probably a closet white supremacist...who knew.

Ocasio Cortez: Planting cauliflower is racist, y'all

I said to myself -- this is too damn moronic even for her. And then I read the rant..

She's got a big dictator complex with "being the boss" and all.. This is just fucking insane... Pretty sure she's gonna face a primary challenger...

Sad part is -- REPUBS and maybe just instigators that love this display of arrogance and ignorance will probably send in MILLIONS to keep her around...

AOC is a great ASSET to mankind-----she gives me a reason to face
yet another day.

According to AOC, if you plant cauliflowers, you’re probably a closet white supremacist...who knew.

I said to myself -- this is too damn moronic even for her. And then I read the rant..

She's got a big dictator complex with "being the boss" and all.. This is just fucking insane... Pretty sure she's gonna face a primary challenger...

Sad part is -- REPUBS and maybe just instigators that love this display of arrogance and ignorance will probably send in MILLIONS to keep her around...

yet another day.

Well, I'll definitely agree on the first half of that word.

Nope, not even remotely close. There is literally no allusion to "race" anywhere except the headline itself. Literally, as in Zero.

You swallowed a fake headline just because you wish it were true. And you did that because you're a partisan hack.

We did this a few days ago. Go learn how to read. And quit swallowing fake headlines, Dumbass.

yet another day.

Well, I'll definitely agree on the first half of that word.

Because of AOC I learned something NEW-----YUCCA which looks
like a weird form of yam------is actually CASSAVA. In the 4th
grade I learned that by some laborious process---cassava roots
can be processed into a kind of flour to make a strange sort of
dumpling thing which can be a kind of bread-----but it takes lots of work
to do it (????) -------one can pull a tomato off the vine and MUNCH
immediately. Anyone out there use YUCCA---they sell in my area in
the large grocery stores

anyone out there have a yucca recipe. I am eager to give
up my colonial mentality-----the plant is very large-----sorta
pretty

AOC wants----uhm PLANTAINS------do plantains thrive in the BRONX?.

Only with the use of fossil fuels and lots of machinery to make the right conditions.. If you can grow marijuana year round in Minneapolis with a HUGE power bill -- you can grow plantains in the Bronx... :2up:

Her tiny mind would melt about culturally appropriate gardening if she ever actually LEARNED anything about growing food for the masses and not just her 3' by 3' community garden box...

Nope, not even remotely close. You swallowed a fake headline just because you wish it were true.

We did this a few days ago. Go learn how to read.

Pogoid----stop being a picky white ass. She DID say those who plant
cauliflower have a COLONIALIST mentality

I know of no definition in any language where "colonial" has anything to do with "race" or "white supremacy".

And no, that's not what she said anyway. The comment was bizarre but it does refer to planting yucca INSTEAD OF cauliflower. That would make cauliflower the preferred choice.

As I said ----- simple reading. It's a lost art.

Y'all really should be too embarrassed to even go out of the house at this point. You really should.

Nope, not even remotely close. You swallowed a fake headline just because you wish it were true.

I know of no definition in any language where "colonial" has anything to do with "race" or "white supremacy".

And no, that's not what she said anyway. The comment was bizarre but it does refer to planting yucca INSTEAD OF cauliflower. That would make cauliflower the preferred choice.

Read it again. This time realize you're reading the mind of a raving lunatic...

She infers ALL of that in that twitterstorm of challenged brain cells she's famous for...

pretty

You can make em sort of like mashed potato... boil them or whatever. They are not to bad, just another root vegetable.

/——-/ AOC and the loons who defend her are 100% wrong.
Origin of Cauliflower:
Cauliflower is thought to have been domesticated in the Mediterranean region since the greatest range of variability in the wild types of B. oleracea is found there. It originated in the island of Cyprus from where it moved to other areas like Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Italy, SpaIn. Cauliflower: Origin, Production and Varieties | India

She infers ALL of that in that twitterstorm of challenged brain cells she's famous for...

Already DID read it again, because this thread is a rerun.

She cannot "infer". Only WE can infer, which several here have done, completely erroneously. Reading comp strikes again.

Also did a word search. There's no mention made of "race" in any way shape or form. Not anywhere.

Say it with me now ---- FAKE HEADLINE.

pretty

You can make em sort of like mashed potato... boil them or whatever. They are not to bad, just another root vegetable.
/——/ My wife would break it into small pieces, bread them and sauté them in olive oil. It’s the only way I can eat them.

Already DID read it again, because this thread is a rerun.

She cannot "infer". Only WE can infer, which several here have done, completely erroneously. Reading comp strikes again.

Also did a word search. There's no mention made of "race" in any way shape or form.

Say it with me now ---- FAKE HEADLINE.
/——/ So in addition to calling us white supremacist, you add on colonists as an insult?

pretty

/——/ My wife would break it into small pieces, bread them and sauté them in olive oil. It’s the only way I can eat them.

yep, they are pretty dry and starchy. I use olive oil a lot too instead of butter, think I've done the same thing before.

Forum List

Back