AOC: "growing cauliflower is colonial, we should grow culturally significant plants like yucca"

On which moon of which outer gas giant planet is AOC's tiny, Skittle-sized brain wandering??? This drooling, short-bus trashy, buck-toothed whore NEVER makes sense in every single sentence this female-like creature says!

I like cauliflower. Fuck that bitch. :auiqs.jpg:
<sigh> Even on this, Billy is wrong.

It's a bad thing to like cauliflower? Sheesh ...
Not bad, just wrong.

NO-OOOOOooooo! Cauliflower with cheeeeeezzzz. Yum!
I made a low carb pizza crust with cauliflower. It wasn't awful. It's also VERY healthy and full of natural vitamin C

That's weird. So did I. Same night too. :eek:

she's so smart!

Ocasio-Cortez says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'

What. The. Flying. Fuck. Can this woman get any crazier?

FUCKING REALLY??? Now you're obsessed with fucking CAULIFLOWER??

And that's not what she said anyway, DUMBASS. WATCH YOUR OWN VIDEO.

Holy SHIT you fucking obsessive partisan hacks are intellectual black holes.
No shit. They are starting to sound like you and your obsession with Trump.

. . . . well, at least you have a mirror for your own behavior. :71:

Please to direct me to where I've started threads about Rump's vegetables and shit.

Oh and don't forget to essplain to us how a tiny Congressional District a thousand miles away is the same thing as the Presidency. Oughta be a hoot.

I like cauliflower. Fuck that bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Not bad, just wrong.

I made a low carb pizza crust with cauliflower. It wasn't awful. It's also VERY healthy and full of natural vitamin C

the people I know who are MOST FOND of Caulifower and grow it in their
own backyard gardens are people from southeast asia-----and THEY are
included in the NEW-SPEAK race "persons of color". I am kinda
pink-----with some tendency to freckles. -----I like BOTH cauliflower and
cabbage and corn and tomatoes------WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?

Not bad, just wrong.

the people I know who are MOST FOND of Caulifower and grow it in their
own backyard gardens are people from southeast asia-----and THEY are
included in the NEW-SPEAK race "persons of color". I am kinda
pink-----with some tendency to freckles. -----I like BOTH cauliflower and
cabbage and corn and tomatoes------WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?
Normal, not hateful, and probably healthier 5han most.

I am a YUGE consumer of raw veggies and fruits. I call that, GOD FOOD. Donuts, fries, chips, white bread are "Man Food." That is where disease comes from.

If anyone can explain to me exactly what AOC meant in her garbled diatribe about growing vegetables and "colonialism" I'm all ears. I honestly have no idea what this mental unfortunate was blathering about. It seemed like random, disjointed sentences to me (as with everything the dumb whore says).

Cauliflower causes gas.

Eat enough cauliflower and you can stuff a car up your ass and skate to the welfare office for free. But odds are good they won't let you in - anti-air pollution snobs that they are.

Cauliflower is good for you and it is tough enough to get kids to eat vegetables. AOC is a one woman wrecking ball to growth and employment. She is being rewarded for deconstructing an economy. Not bad work if you can get it.....Whats next?....I promise you 10 dollar a gallon gasoline!

If anyone can explain to me exactly what AOC meant in her garbled diatribe about growing vegetables and "colonialism" I'm all ears. I honestly have no idea what this mental unfortunate was blathering about. It seemed like random, disjointed sentences to me (as with everything the dumb whore says).

I got the gist of her brilliant observation-----I will help you. YA SEE----the
Aztecs did not have CAULIFLOWER-----they had YUCCA----so the people
who use CAULIFLOWER are COLONIALISTS. There are community gardens here and there in New York City. They usually grow tomatoes---which is OK because the tomato was invented by Montezuma----but
Montezuma never saw a CAULFLOWER-------Cauliflower is indigenous
to the middle east and near by places----NOT NORTH AMERICA or SOUTH
AMERICA --------so the TAINO INDIANS of the past-----did not use it.
Please feel free to ask questions

for the record-----one day hubby came home with a waxy looking thing---
tuber like-----I think that was YUCCA-----I did not know what to do with it---
eventually I threw it away

According to AOC, if you plant cauliflowers, you’re probably a closet white supremacist...who knew.

Ocasio Cortez: Planting cauliflower is racist, y'all

I said to myself -- this is too damn moronic even for her. And then I read the rant..

She's got a big dictator complex with "being the boss" and all.. This is just fucking insane... Pretty sure she's gonna face a primary challenger...

Sad part is -- REPUBS and maybe just instigators that love this display of arrogance and ignorance will probably send in MILLIONS to keep her around...

Forum List

Back