Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .
I wonder if you’ve dumped every left wing news outlet when you’ve noticed their first lies?

Pay attention to their rating system......all sources are listed as biased.
Fact checks are fine they align like medias , they may lean one way or the other themselves but it still gives you the relationship between given sources.

I have noticed that most news sources that lean right but offer mostly factual reporting tend to be business news sites.

That said, here are a few I know of that all rate Right-Center bias with Mostly Factual to High Factual Reporting, according to www.mediabiasfactcheck.com.

Barron's: https://www.barrons.com/
Cato Institute: https://www.cato.org/
Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/
City Journal: City Journal (More of a news magazine than daily news.)

Enjoy.
Also in that vein:
Bloomberg (but they are heavy financial markets perspective) can be found on TV or Youtube
CNA: Singapore News. They outBritish accent the British, and give excellent coverage of Asia news (TV or youtube)
Financial Times

I wonder if you’ve dumped every left wing news outlet when you’ve noticed their first lies?
Way easier to use on a party that believe in lies as a political tool , dealing with the stupid vote. Something that is rarely used by the left, They seem to have a higher opinion of their voters. The right decided to take in the hateful and the stupid because their votes counted the same as anyone else. Literally, these people would rather hear a lie.
It is by far the easiest group to control, every dictator since the beginning of time has used this approach. By the way, yes, I've dumped left wing sources because of this approach. Think about this, your God and leader used the lie even when he didn't have to, even when the truth was good enough, he still lied, over 30,000 times in four years,

Also in that vein:
Bloomberg (but they are heavy financial markets perspective) can be found on TV or Youtube
CNA: Singapore News. They outBritish accent the British, and give excellent coverage of Asia news (TV or youtube)
Financial Times
The best the right has seems to be market media sources. But that is 95% dealing with numbers, market numbers. Just not that helpful.

The best the right have seems to be market media sources. but that is 95% dealing with numbers, market numbers. Just not that helpful.
I understand. I personally don't listen to opinion shows as news so thats the best I have.

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark
Drudge
Infowars

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz

that's off the top of my head. i didn't even google. good luck and thank me later!
I believe Drudge Report was sold to Google around 2019/2020, so I would not consider that to be a right-wing news source.

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .
Be careful what you source. Most right wing outlets like Fox News have a tendency to cause viewers IQ.'s to drop exponetially the longer you watch, like 20 points per hour. Look what happened to Trump.

Just stick with CNN. We don’t want you on our side.

lol

There’s an endless list of rightwing fake news sites propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Take your pick.

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark
Drudge
Infowars

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz

that's off the top of my head. i didn't even google. good luck and thank me later!
And this just scratches the surface of rightwing fake news sites propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Gateway pundit, American ‘thinker,’ New York Post – just to name a few more.

Way easier to use on a party that believe in lies as a political tool , dealing with the stupid vote. Something that is rarely used by the left, They seem to have a higher opinion of their voters. The right decided to take in the hateful and the stupid because their votes counted the same as anyone else. Literally, these people would rather hear a lie.
It is by far the easiest group to control, every dictator since the beginning of time has used this approach. By the way, yes, I've dumped left wing sources because of this approach. Think about this, your God and leader used the lie even when he didn't have to, even when the truth was good enough, he still lied, over 30,000 times in four years,
🙄

Potato hasn’t told a single truth yet.

You’ll never find an unbiased media source, it doesn’t exists, and you’re definition of “lies” is going to depend on what political leaning you subscribe to.

You just said in your post “
It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time.

You said that without any qualification that the left lies as well, so, it doesn’t matter what media source anyone gives to you, your lense of skepticism will always lead you to the same place, and that is never being able to find a right wing media source that you trust.

Just assume that all media sources are biased, because they all are, and that means that all media sources will inherently lie in order to reinforce their bias.

You’ll never find an unbiased media source, it doesn’t exists, and you’re definition of “lies” is going to depend on what political leaning you subscribe to.

You just said in your post “

You said that without any qualification that the left lies as well, so, it doesn’t matter what media source anyone gives to you, your lense of skepticism will always lead you to the same place, and that is never being able to find a right wing media source that you trust.

Just assume that all media sources are biased, because they all are, and that means that all media sources will inherently lie in order to reinforce their bias.
The left in no way lives and dies by the lie , the right does.

I would cross reference several sources.
Listen to the news stories they bring up on the radio, then go research both sides and find both the truth and the dirt and the biases left and right. Check them against each other:

Dan Bongino
Joe Paggs
Mark Levin
Dana Loesch
Chris Salcedo
Chris X Radio
Ben Shapiro
Project Veritas
Larry Elders (more Libertarian)
Matt Locke
Michael Berry (more Libertarian)

If you get tired of the same unchecked narratives and biases of just R and D,
check out the Libertarians who aren't afraid to throw R under the bus, and the Progressive Peace and Justice far left who will report the dirt on D instead of towing the party line.
Dan Bongino, Joe Pags, Ben Shapiro? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back