NASCAR

jack3

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2024
N Florida
I think this is an ideal time to star a NASCAR thread, especially consider the great All-Star race at N Wilkesboro.

Penske dominated, but the story people want to see is the Busch-Stenhouse fight.

Check out the vid. The racing that led up to the fight starts around 5:50. The fight starts around 3:50.

I'll get the twitter vid with audio in a minute.

This vid is fairly good. Has captions.

I hear someone say "dad!" or "daddy!" during the fight. Does this refer to the old guy grabbing Busch's neck or collar as Stenhouse's father?

Listen to the crowd cheer the fight. A big ole lol.

This vid is fairly good. Has captions.

I hear someone say "dad!" or "daddy!" during the fight. Does this refer to the old guy grabbing Busch's neck or collar as Stenhouse's father?

Listen to the crowd cheer the fight. A big ole lol.

Still no explanation for the use of the flag of Nazi Germany.

Did Stenhouse sucker punch him? Sure looked like it.

And his old man jumping in, even Ricky didn't want the old man getting in his business. Bad look for Stenhouse family, but Busch has the most punchable face in all of Nascar.

Last edited:
Did Stenhouse sucker punch him? Sure looked like it.

And his old man jumping in, even Ricky didn't want the old man getting in his business. Bad look for Stenhouse family.
Yes, Stenhouse did that, but Busch had to know it was coming. I can't get over the old guy grabbing Busch, which really seemed liked Stenhouse's father. lol

Hothead Stenhouse used to date Danica Patrick, another hothead. But Danica can't match the hotness of Milka Duno!

This is all I remember about NASCAR ... the over reaction by one driver that turned out to be nothing ...

1716262243989.png

I thought Stenhouse was banned last week at Charlotte, but he was not. Busch also ran, but not a factor.

Forum List

Back